What is she hiding

I know i haven written in awhile its because i had  my gallbladder taken out and i was in recovery for about 2weeks love you ;P 

Jacob P.O.V 

Jacob: What are you serious?

Yn: I'm sorry Jacob but the boss is at the doctor's and the girls are all on vacation. 

Jacob: For 3 months and why do you always have plans now? 

Yn: Yes for 3 months there is nothing that I can do about that I don't even get what the big deal is.

Jacob: The big deal is for me that I haven't seen you oust side of this castle we haven't be able to spend time with each other like I wanted for us I miss you.

Yn: I miss you too and you used to have plenty of time.

Jacob: I know that but I cant all ways do that given my job. 

Yn: Yeah I know that snoody jerk needs you I understand but can we please talk about his later. 

Jacob:*get in front of her* But only if you promise me that I'll be able to see you soon promise?

Yn: Ok  I promise*tries to move around him*.

Jacob: Promise * quickly pulls her by her waist and holds her tightly uses other hand to lift up her chin*. 

Yn: yes I promise *smiling*. 

Jacob: *gives her a quick kiss* alright Ima miss you *grabs her butt and bite his lip*.

Yn: ight feeling so many butterflies and tries not to show it*.

Jacob: *brings her head back up*Don't hide that smile from me beautiful. 

Yn: Bye *smiling hard*.

Jacob: *lets her go* See you later 8 *stares at her ass as she leaves*.

Yn: *looks back at him*.

Jacob: Yeah I'm looking I'm a lucky guy *still looks*.

txmsg 

 Janji: roc were going through with the plan to night bring the camera but this time its only gonna be you me and prince

Roc$: cool but why do we need the camera 

Janji: in case we see that guy Danile 

Roc$: ight can we bring my cousin too          

Janji: nah man just us three and the camera.

 Roc$: got it                                                                  

1 hour later 

Yn P.O.V 

V