Chapter 18 - Stricking it dumb

Start from the beginning

Once I got out of the building I checked for guards and started walking as fast as I could seeing as it was impossible to run anymore. I made it into the student hall where we had our class rooms . I found the door unlocked and went over to his seat. The boy that started all of this. The boy that made going to class a living nightmare.

Brandon Nillik football player.

He deserved this I knew that. The only thing that got me through this was replaying all of the awful things he had ever done to me over and over again. After that it was easy.

Opening the jar slowly I flip the jar over until all the liquid has run out and all that left is this beautiful specimen. I bet he is going to love this. This is the only thing that will send a clear message to this silly little boy that he should never has messed with my life.

BEEP BEEP!!

Having a minor heart attack I yank the phone out of my pocket and answer it quickly.

"Yes?"I whisper kneeling down on the floor feeling the slimy liquid touch my knees and holding my mouth trying my best not to gag.

"Hey sweetheart I was just confirming our plans for later. I get off at nine. Are you okay you sound a little off "I hear her voice and for a moment I forget where the hell I am and what the hell I am doing.

"Yes I can't wait to see you . I will talk to you later I am just in the shower right now."I say shutting off the phone and putting it on silent. Something I should have done a while ago.

I tear off a piece of paper and write a message on it and leave it for Mr. Nillik to find in the morning. Right now I just needed to worry about getting the hell out of here. After that some celebrating on my mini mission impossible made possible.

...

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late I was just finishing with dinner."I say to my beautiful red head girlfriend

"It's okay as long as it tastes good otherwise the excuse is not valid."

"Well if I keep slaving away in the kitchen you should start paying me for my services. It takes a lot out of me you know."I remark dramatically

"Well I will to think of some ways to repay you. It might take a while though and carrying on to the late hours of the night. Oh but you're tired right?"She says grinning at me

I knew she was playing me but she won every time  at this little cat and mouse game.

"I'm not really...that tired."I say hearing her chuckle and kiss my cheek softly.

"You know if this whole medical thing doesn't work out you might want to think about cooking as your next career path."

She smiled lovingly at me and I wanted to shake it off but something about not being able to finish my medical degree hit a chord. That is probably something that happens when you just did something illegal. Something that could end it all. Then I didn't feel at all like tom cruise and honestly I didn't feel dangerous anymore. I felt like an idiot.

"Babe I was just kidding."She says looking at me trying to figure out what was wrong."I mean I wasn't kidding about the fact that you are an amazing cook I was just kidding about you not finishing med school."

"No its fine..I just had a hard test today. I'm not feeling very positive about it."

"I'm sure you did good and if you didn't you can just make it up in the next test. Besides if you struggle I am here to help anytime. "

"You really are great you know that."I whisper kissing her lips softly tasting strawberries.

"I know I'm the bomb but..I'm also starving so..."She says jumping out of the car and running to my door.