"Hmm." Damon hums, satisfied. I chuckle as Bonnie looks up at us, "We're ready." Bonnie and Sheila then stand in front of each other and interlock hands, their eyes shut as they recite a spell.

"What the hell are they saying?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Sounds Latin." Stefan answers, unsure. "I don't think it's Latin." Elena says, shrugging.

The torches flare up once again causing my jump and pull my cardigan close to my body. I know a tank top and shorts don't work for action plans, but the cardigan was useless.

Suddenly, the tomb creaks open and the witches stop chanting, looking up. "It worked!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Of course it worked." Sheila says, chuckling.

"We have some fires to build." Damon reminds, looking at Stefan. "I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back." Stefan says to Elena. Elena nods and Stefan ascends the stairs out of the tomb.

Damon sighs before looking between all of us, stopping his gaze one me. "You?ready?" Damon asks. "What?" Elena, Sheila, Bonnie, and I all ask at the same time.

"You think I'm gonna go in there by myself so you can seal me in?" Damon asks, grabbing my arm gently. "Don't take her in. I'll bring the walls down." Sheila says, warningly.

"You'll bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?"

"As much as I trust you."

"Y'know what, I'll just go in with him. I'm curious to what's in the inside anyway." I say, shrugging. "Emilia, are you sure?" Elena asks, hoping I'd stay.

"I need to tick look at dead people off my list, so yeah I'm sure."

I turn to Damon and nod, causing him to grab one of the torches in the circle and walks inside. I grab a flashlight and follow behind him. "Okay, where's that bitch?"

"Somewhere around here?"

"Wait, so you don't know where she is?"

"Lia, I haven't been inside here before."

"Great." I say sarcastically, sighing. "Why are you still holding my arm?" I ask, looking down at his hand that's wrapped around my left arm. Damon clicked his tongue and unwrapped his hand from my arm. I gulped at the awkward tension that started forming around the small dark path.

Suddenly, I hear whispers throughout the tombs causing chills to run down my spine. "What is that?!" I ask, furrowing my brows. "They can sense you." Damon answers.

I snort and stop walking, looking around the dark path walls, flashing the flashlight around. "Why does it have to be dark in here?" I ask, curiously. I turn to look at Damon but eerily he wasn't there. I blink twice to try and get the dust away from my eyes, but all I see is my fate breaking down right before my eyes.

"Damon?" I croaked out, terrified. I convinced myself to put my big girl pants on and walk forward. But the whispers kept on getting louder and louder, to the point where my ears are bleeding, not literally. "Damon?" I whisper, slowly walking forward. "Damon!" I croaked a little louder as I continued walking.

Suddenly, my feet hits something solid, sending me down on the dusty and hard ground. I groan from the strict pain of the hardened floor, rolling onto my back. A cold substance was dripping down the side of my neck and I didn't need to touch it to know that it was blood.