1st Letter

1/12/2013

Dear friend,

I know that this letter is random. You do not know me but I wrote to you as I know that you would care of what I had to say. The reason why I write to you is because that I know that you would be able to understand me. You may wonder why I did not just write this to any of my friends that I have. Sadly, I do not have any. Someone close to me says that you care and you listen. I am taking the chance of writing to you so in hope that you really do. There are so many things that I want to say but there are none who are there willing to listen. I feel like I am living in the sidelines as I watch life pass by me. I am neither enjoying it nor hating it, but instead I just notice as it slips away. I want you to know that I did not just handpick you from the phone book and just start writing to you. I was genuinely introduced to you by someone. However, I want you to promise that you would not try to find me. I changed the names that I am writing to you about as I stated earlier that I would not want you to find out more about myself and those in my life. I know that this is weird but please bear with what I have to tell you about along the way. Lastly, I just want to thank you for being patience with me. I know that writing to you was a right choice.

Yours truly,

Argo.