Chapter 16| Mission Accomplished

Natsu's POV

Dammit, I thought that dumbass died in a fuckin ditch. Fuck! Lucy and I are running for our lives because Jellal is chasing after us! I quickly take out my sniper and start shooting at Jellal's direction as I ran. Lucy took out a pistol from her boot and started shooting. That's when I heard Jellal's phone ring.

"Sir Zeref, I found them! I need back up! NOW!" Jellal yelled out. FUCK he's working for Zeref. SHIT!

"Luce, he's working for Zeref, we have to run faster and aboard the train to Magnolia! Or maybe Hargeon!" I suggested.

But before Lucy could speak, I heard Jellal's BB Gun shoot and I hear Lucy scream in pain. Lucy falls causing me to fall. I see Lucy and she was shot on her upper thigh. FUCK!

I grab Lucy and hold her bridal style, yeah she's fuckin bleeding but we have to get out of here.

That's when I start running, I see Rogue with a Winchester Rifle of the year 1947 in his hands. He was pointing it directly at me.

"Put Heartfilia down, Natsu." He said pointing the Rifle right at my head.

"I'm not letting her go." I said as I was ready to take out my pistol again.

"Natsu, PUT HER DOWN!" Jellal yelled and shot me in the leg, I winced in pain. I fell one knee and tears started to run down my face.

"I'M NOT LETTING LUCY GO, TO FUCKERS LIKE YOU!" I yell as tears were falling.

"Natsu.... Just let me go.." Lucy said as she winced in pain.

"NO WAY!" I protested.

"NATSU DON'T MAKE ME FUCKIN SHOOT YA!" Jellal said as he pointed the gun at my head also.

"NATSU, DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!" Rogue yelled as a tear falls down his face.

I couldn't let her go, I wouldn't forgive myself if she dies and I didn't stop it. Looking at Lucy in pain was like a dagger stabbing into my heart. I saw her face and she was wincing in pain, I grab my pistol and throw at the floor. I look up at Jellal with a serious look. I try to stand with one foot and drop Lucy to the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"You win..." I say as I saw that I dropped Lucy and she had landed on the floor. I wipe my tears and look at Jellal.

I smirk and I walk off in pain, leaving Lucy in the hands of Jellal and Rogue... they think that I'm just gonna leave just like that. Those bitches need to think again. I take out a knife and I launch it towards Rogues direction. The knife had landed at Rogue's eye making it bleed.

"That's just pay back for back stabbing us, fucker." I say and continued to walk, limping on one leg. I take out my phone and I call one person that I've always trusted.

"Oi, I need ya to kill Jellal." I say on the phone.

//But... I can't kill him...//

"Ya have to, he's going to kill Luce, and he was working for Zeref this whole time." I say and I hear Erza breath heavily.

//Where can I find him?//

"He's heading to Saber's old hideout." I say trying to take out the bullet that was in my lower leg.

//I'll be ready to kill that fuckin bastard... and this time I don't give a fuck if I'm married to him//

Good. I hung up and I went back to the condo. I grab more weapons that could be useful. I take out a pistol, a rifle, a BB gun, and some grenades.