Accept It

Chapter 27
(2 weeks later)
Quinns pov:
Graduation is a week away and this is the last time I'll be in Lima for now. Rachel is going to New York to go to NYADA and I'm going to Harvard on a full scholarship . There's one more thing I have to do though before I graduate and that's to go see my mom . I walked up to the steps of my old house with Rachel in the car waiting for me. I took a breath on the door. The door opened and standing there was my mom.

"Quinny?" She said surprised.

"Hi, mom," I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I wanted to tell you something," I said.

"Quinn , you shouldn't be here." She said.

"I'm gay mom, and I know you don't think that it's okay for two girls to be together but I am your daughter and I am in love and I want more than anything for you to be a part of that , but I won't hide who I am for you to do that . So I am asking you to just accept me for who I am and to just be my mom because I already lost my dad." I said .

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and then gave me a hug, 

"Of course I accept you for who you are." She said . 

"Really so you're okay with it?" I asked her. 

"Of course I am, I just want my daughter back." She said . 

I smiled and said , 

"I wanna introduce you to someone," I told her.

I walked to the car and got Rachel, I took her hand and we went over to my mom. 

"Mom, this is Rachel Berry , the love of my life." I said and Rachel smiled at me . 

......

Hi guys , so the next chapter we'll be the last but don't worry there will be a sequel and a sneak peek of the new story. 

xoxoxo, 

Natalie