3 (Larroth)

Garroth's POV

I was sitting on the couch, playing some Legend of Zelda on my GameCube, when someone knocks on the door. "I got it!" I hear my roommate, Dante, yell. I pause my game as he walks to the front door and opens it, revealing our significant others. "Hey, Laurence. Hey, Nicole. How you two doing?" I ask from my spot on the couch as Dante steps aside to let them in. "I am doing just fine, Garroth." Nicole says. Laurence plops down on the couch next to me. "I'm even better now that I'm here." He says. I let out a small chuckle as I wrap my arm around him and give him a peck on the forehead. I hand him the other controller after changing the game. For the next couple of hours, we have a Mario Kart marathon.

-A few days later-

Laurence and Nicole were visiting again. Me and Laurence were in the kitchen, making some grilled cheese sandwiches, when I hear Nicole talking. "Dante, I am extremely uncomfortable here. I feel that you should move out. It's unnatural for two males to be together." She says. Well, now I'm pissed. "But you don't live here. It shouldn't be a problem. If you feel uncomfortable, just stop coming over." Dante says, always a voice of reason. Things escalated pretty quickly. Dante is now trying to break up with Nicole, but she's locked herself in his room. About an hour or so later, Dante barges into my room wearing a bathrobe. "Call every gay you know. We're smoking her out!" He says then turns around and whips his robe like a cape. That's the story of why myself, Laurence, my friends Travis, Katelyn, Aphmau, Aaron, and my brothers, Zane and Vlyad, ended up climbing through the window of Dante's room.