"Erm," I am too focused on hos body.

"I found it," he picks it up and examines it.

"Like what you see," I blush and bite my lip. I turn back to the mirror and try to hide my smile. I get up and spray on my perfume.

"How do I look?," I ask August. He squints his eyes and walsk my way. He pulls up the loop on my dress so my breasts wont be showing.

"Really?," I ask him.

"There," he smiles. I turn back to the mirror and look and deal with it. "And are you wearing a thong?, "

"Yes why? Is there a problem," I ask him.

"Walk to me," I obey. "Look your is is jiggling too much,"

"August damn I should've never asked about my outfit,"

"Who you trying to impress?," August asks me gettign dressed.

"Me, myself and I," he looks at me as he puts on his shoes. "And you of course Papa," I say putting on my necklace.

"You ready?," he asks me.

"Yeah," I grba my purse and he grabs my hand.

****

"Table for 2," August says.

"Follow me," the waiter says, he glances at me and smiles. I smile back and August pulls me into him. Showing him that I belong to him. We sit down and order. "If you anything, I mean anything let me know," the waiter says, he walks back to the front.

"We getting a different waiter," August says.

"Why?," I ask him.

"I dont like how he staring at you,"

"Babe really, can we just enjoy each other," I grab his hand. "Look at me," he turns his head towards me. "Dont let anything or anybody ruin our day please," I say.

"II8,"

"Promise?,"

"Promise," I get up and kiss his soft, so gentle lips.

"So one bacon burger," the waiter says interupting us. "And one salad," I see the irritation in his eyes. I slide my foot up his leg and look at him.

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome," he says. I add ranch to my salad and mix it up. "Let me know if you need anything,"

"Melanie I gotta pack,"

"For what?," I ask him.

"Im officially going on tour this time," I look up at him.

"Thats good, this time try ot be safe," he chuckles, causing me to get all fuzzy and cuddlyinside.

"You know what tomorrow is?,"

"Our anniversary," I say grinning.

"Yep, I got special things planned," He says.

"Mhmm I wonder what that is," I say. After we are done eatting and mingling we head over to the movies.

"Theater 14," the usher says, we head over to theater 14 and get our seats.

"I'll be back I'm going to go get some popcorn,"

"Alright," August gets up and walk out of the theater.

Kahlil: hey stranger:)

- omg hey Kahlil

Kahlil: how are u?

- fine and you

Kahlil: im alright

- :)

Kahlil: wyd?

-at the movies

Kahlil: ik ur not by yourself

-^.^

Kahlil: figures, call me once your done with the movie

-will do

Wow seems like we never were together. Or me basically cheating on him.

"I got the popcorn," August says coming back.

"That was quick," he sits down. The lights dim and we turn our attention to the movie. Half way through the movie puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it softly going higher and higher. I swat his hand and away.

"Salty or nah?," he asks me. I giggle and try to pay attention to the movie. "Can I have one kiss from my wife?," he asks me. I smile and look at him. I peck his lips, which turn out to be a long kiss. A hot one at that. "Lets go," he says grabbing my hand. I grab my purse and fix my dress.

****

"Make love to me
When my days look low
Pull me in close and don't let me go,"

August's sweet touch climbed up my shoulders as he lips kissed my neck. He pulled down my dress, massaging my breasts. A/N Ayee that rhymed ii8 im sorry . Im messing up this lovely moment.  My moans slipped out here and there. His fingers unclamped my bra and let it fall to the ground. I closed my eyes and let him take control. I arch my back as his fingers hooked around my thong strap and he pulls it down.

"Ohh," his cold hands touch my kat. I unbuckle his pants and he grabs the condom. I shake my head and toss it to the side. I let him insert hiself inside of me. "Uh," I wince in pain in the beginning. He speeds up the pace. "August," I moan. After a few pumps I take control and I ride it like a bicycle.

"Damn Mel," I run my fingers through my hair and go faster. I rest my hands on his chest and hold on to him. We switch positions as he hits it from behind. He grabs my hair and pulls it.

"Uh Papa!," I yell. All my moaning and yelling encourage him. "Daddy!," he goes faster and faster. Then he slows it down. "August I-," He dives in and I let him do what ever he wants to me.

Okay okay the next chapter a new person will enter Melanie's life. A celebrity at that. Maybe even 2. Not saying who.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!