#17 Your Restaurant Date (2/3 Blake)

Blake:

"AGHH! What should I wear tonight?!" You frustratedly asked Y/B/F (your best friend)  "Why did Blake surprise me with a date tonight!"  "Y/N, Chill out, it's going to be ok.  You're lucky your best friend likes fashion, or else you would've been-"  "Doomed? I know." You reply.

You looked in the mirror.  "Thank you so much Y/B/F! You're a miracle worker you know." you say smirking.  You walked out into the cool crisp air to be only greeted by Blake.  "M'lady?" he says, offering his hand. You gladly accept and he leads you to his car. During the car trip you noticed that Blake would occasionally glance at you, and when you looked back to check he turned his head back like nothing happened. So you hold his hand and you and him would smile.

Once you arrived he opened the door for you like a true gentleman and guided you to the restaurant. "I made a reservation." He said. "Name?" The person asked.  "Blake Richardson." Blake replied.  "Table for two." The person instructed the waiter, then Blake subtlety placed his hands on your waist and you both followed the waiter to a quiet more secluded area of the restaurant. Once you were seated you ordered your meals and after a short while they arrived and you both ate them.

After a chat with Blake that consisted of flirting and compliments back and forth to each other which constantly made you blush like crazy and him smiling at the fact you were as red a tomato. Unexpectedly he stood up, smirked at you and left. You were extremely confused and by the time you stood up to go look for him he was nowhere to be found. You were about to call an uber and leave when Blake comes back with A dapper looking George and Reece holding guitars. You look around the restaurant and see that other people were now looking in your direction. Suddenly George and Reece start playing the song: More than words by Extreme ( if u don't know the song search it up 🙂) then Blake starts singing, "Saying I love you..." You started crying because their singing was beautiful. Halfway through the song Reece and George kept singing and Blake reaches out his hand and you willingly accept.  You are now both dancing to the song.  He pulls you close, your head on his chest, just enjoying the moment.  He then lifts your forehead, your eyes meeting his gaze then he kisses you forehead, then moves down to your nose, which caused you to slightly giggle, Blake takes that moment you attach his lips to yours. Your lips move in sync. At that moment you didn't care if anyone was looking at you, it felt like it was just you and Blake and that the world stopped. 

After your lips broke apart, Blake leaned into your ear and whispered. "I love you Y/N, I really truly love you, and I promise to be with you and to be there for you till the end of time.  I know we're a bit young to get engaged so I want to give you this," it was just then that Blake had held out a Gorgeous rose gold ring.  "A promise ring." You say in awe.  "Blake you really didn't have to-" Blake cut you off with a quick peck on the lips.  "Oh yes I did have to." He says smiling. 

--------------------------
Authors note!  HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊🎉 AND ALSO A VERY VERY LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄/ HOLIDAY
Hi guys thank you soooooo much for 3.7k reads and 90 votes!! Im sorry I haven't updated, its just that my life has been busy lately and I can't really update so yeah.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Can we get to 100 votes? And please share this book and follow etc...
George's chapter will be up soon 😊😊
I will do requests soon just wait a little bit longer 😉

QOTD: How was Christmas (or a holiday that you celebrate) and your New Year?

AOTD: It was ok I guess 😊 I GOT NOTICED BY BLAKE which was a Christmas miracle 💕💕💕

Remember to...
"Stay strong warriors!"
-youtubewarrior