#8 His Birthday (2/3 Blake)

Blake: (PS, let's just pretend that the tour finished in October)

Y/F/S - Your Favourite Song

It was your boyfriend Blake's birthday today.  He had just arrived back from touring with The Tide.  You reckon that he was probably tired, so that night you both went to bed and just cuddled and slept.  The next morning you called as many family and friends as you could and told them the plan.  The plan was simple.  You all went to a diner and your friends and family would be wearing things that wouldn't get them noticed easily.  And after you both order a meal, they will shout surprise! There will be Karaoke and arcade games and stuff. It was a lit diner.

The diner:

You looked at your watch and it was 6:15

You looked at your watch and it was 6:15.  You sat down at the diner and both Blake and yourself have ordered. Suddenly, what Blake thought were random people turned out to be his friends and family.  They all shouted Surprise! and sang happy birthday.

You didn't really like to sing, but for Blake's birthday, you sang Y/F/S. Blake clapped and cheered really loudly At the end of your performance.  The Vamps and The Tide performed as well.  You and Blake even had a couple of competitions at the arcade section. You ended up winning, and Blake sulked about it for a bit.

At the end of the night, you were giggling and talking about things that happened at the party, like when Reece got hammered and started to sing Karaoke really badly.  Then as you headed to bed Blake grabbed you by the waist and kissed you on the forehead.  "Thanks so much for an amazing birthday babe." He said.  "You deserve amazing things Blake. That's why I made a birthday so marvellous ;)" you said as you snickered. "I deserve you then because you're the most amazing thing that's happened to me." He says
"I love you Blake." You said "I love you too Y/N." He replied before kissing you passionately.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating.  School has been really tough lately so sorry about that. Thank you for 700 reads! Hopefully this book will reach 1k soon! So please remember to...

Like

Vote

Comment

Follow

And Share.

Qotd: What's your favourite cover from NHC?

Aotd: I think Cocoon.  I reallllyyyy love that cover.

Remember to...
"Stay Strong Warriors!"
-youtubewarrior