#9 His Birthday (3/3 George)

Your POV

"Morning!" George says winking happily as he walks out into the kitchen. "What's the occasion?" You say smirking. "Knock it off Y/N." George laughs. "I seriously don't know what you're talking about." You say. At that moment Blake and Reece sang happy birthday really loudly as they walked in. "GUYS I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME UNTIL I TEXTED YOU!" You whisper yelled. "Sorry Y/N." They said in sync. "If they're here I may as well tell you." You said. "So what are we doing?" George says in anticipation. "I said I'll tell you doesn't mean I'll tell you now." You said laughing.

You are now at the venue. George was blindfolded since the moment you guys left George's house. You could tell he was nervous because when you dragged him out of the car, his hands were clammy. You got past reception, then you said "George Chill. Chill out, Chill out, Chill out, Chill out, take your blindfold off!" You sang. As he took his Blindfold off he realised it was a Zorb Soccer (or Football) Place. (If you don't know what Zorb football is, this is what it looks like, but not as intense.):

(So you're in a zorb thing, and then you play football

(So you're in a zorb thing, and then you play football. Pretty simple)

George stared in awe as his eyes scanned the field. "Wow Y/N was this your idea?" He asks "Maybe..." you said. "Awee Y/N I love you so much." George says before he kisses you, in fact he kisses you for so long that Blake has to tap you on the shoulder. "Cough cough, guys we're wasting our time." He says while he laughs.

The teams were You and George and Breece. After the games, which your team won btw, you were all battered and bruised from being knocked over so many times. You were all in the car laughing about the day you just had. "Remember when you knocked over the ref Y/N" Reece said chuckling. You playfully punched him in the arm, causing him to yelp in pain. "OW Y/N THAT WAS A BRUISE!" When you got back to George's place, you cuddled while watching star wars. "Y/N although it was painful, this has been an incredible birthday, I'm so blessed to have you in my life." He says smiling, then moves on to kiss your forehead. "George, you're such an amazing boyfriend and all I want in our relationship is for you to be happy." You reply. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too George."

Omg Omg Omg. I HIT 1K ON THIS BOOK AGHHHHH. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO HIT 1K AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT IT!!! I LITERALLY CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR READING AND SHARING THIS BOOK!!!!! I know to some 1K is small or whatever, but honestly my goal was to reach this and I actually got it!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AHHHH!!! Again I've mentioned this before, but if you want to have an imagine just dm me on wattpad stating your:
Name
Appearance (hair eyes height etc)
Type (sad, cute etc)
Boy (if you want an imagine for 1 boy or all etc)

So as every chapter says, do all the normal stuff, share, vote, etc but for nowwwww......

"Stay strong warriors!"
💕💖💖💖💕 -youtubewarrior