Chapter 10 - I want them back

I woke up with memories of yesterday. Crying again. I miss them. Can't stand without hearing their voice or seeing them. Mom came to check on me. She knew what's going on. And is piss more of their parents than at them.

She got me out of bed. Make breakfast but I wasn't hungry at all. But I eat so she won't worry. She had to leave for work. Can't get off since they are tight with employees. Wondering around the house.

I went to get my phone. Checking at it. No messages from either of them. Throwing it at the floor. Breaking down once again. I just want them back. Would do anything just have them here.

There is a knock at the door. Wiping my tears away. Opening the door. I see their mom.

"Hello Abby."

"Hi."

"Look I'm sorry what's happened. It just my husband is old fashioned. And didn't like the relationship at the first place."

"Why is that."

"Many things. He more old fashion than anything. He convinced the boys to listen to him. Wanted you out of their lives."

"Well it's not fair. We were fine. They wanted to care of this baby. And he didn't like it. He shouldn't force them."

"I know and I told him about this. He wouldn't listen to me. And I threatened him if he didn't fix this. I will divorce him."

"Thank you for standing up for me."

"No problem. I like you anyways and you are like a daughter to me. Well I have to get before the boys get home."

"Alright I see you later."

Closing the door. I doubt that they will come back. Sighing I went to the kitchen. Snacking on things. I pick up my phone that I throw before. There a message. Unlocking my phone.

Its from David. He said that they are sorry. And that there dad made them do it. I replay back that already know of the situation. They can't come today. Have to deal with their dad. They wanted to bash his in. Smile a little. I glad it wasn't my fault after all.