Chapter 5 - This can't be happening

It been about a week since the party. I feel sick lately like after three days. Thinking it just a stomach bug that would go away soon. But I never had a stomach bug this long. Usually its couple days then I'm back on my feet. Mom, Coby, and David are worrying about me. Keep telling that I'm fine and nothing to worry about.

Till I got sick at sick in the middle of English class. Mom took me to the doctors office. They told us that I'm not running a fever and I'm healthy. It could be something I eat and my stomach didn't like it. After the doctors we went to the store. Going to women section in the store. Looking for the pregnancy test and found at a good price.

Making sure I'm not pregnant if I'm my mom would kill me. Purchased it before my mom would see it. Putting in my jacket pocket and making sure it covered. Waiting on mom when she shops, it takes her forever to shop. Seeing her with bags in hands. I got some of the bags and going back to the car.

When we got back to the house and putting the food away. Going to the upstairs bathroom. Locking the door and getting the test out. Did my thing for the test. Now wait for couple minutes for it response. Coby was texting me about what happened class with him and David. Telling that I was fine that my stomach didn't agree with something.

Finally the test was done. Looking at it my stomach drop. No fucking way the test was positive. Shacking from head and toe. How in the world that tell this to mom, Coby, and David. I know that one of them is the dad but I don't know which is one. Fuck my life right now.