Chapter 2 - New School

"Abby wake up you are starting school today. Plus Coby and David are here."

Okay that got my lazy ass up.

"I will tell them that you be down when you are ready."

She left my room. Finally now I get dress in peace. I'm thinking a black tee and ripped blue jeans with my dark purple beanie, and my combat boots. Alright that part is done lets try to tame my beast of my hair. Okay my hair looks good and little makeup. Alright I'm ready to go expect I don't have any school supplies. Fuck mom forget to buy some. Well better to get my ass moving downstairs.

"Hopefully today at school won't be too bad."

Soon I got to last step. I was attack by Coby with his bear. Okay I'm 5'3 and Coby and David are about 6'3. So I'm off the ground while screaming

"Coby put me down this instance."

"Nope."

"David please me help before I get crush even more."

David took me from his brother arms. Coby make frowning face when I was taken away from him. David put me down which I glad for. He pats my head and tells Coby to listen to me. Mom came back to the room with my school supplies.

"Here you go Abby now get to school before you are late."

"Wait whose taking me to school."

"Well Coby and David are taking you since I have to go work this early."

I just nod she mom said that. She handed my stuff and push me, Coby, and David out to the door. I saw their truck which I'm not good tell the make but I know it's black.

"Come on Abby before we are late on your first day at Ravenhigh."

David said that and kinda push me into the truck. Once we all got in, David start to drive to school. When we got there I wish shock that the school was way bigger than my old school. I stop daydreaming when Coby take my hand and drag me to the office with David behind us. The lady at the desk got my classes for me. And have Coby and David took me around to get to know where they are. When we got out of the office.

I have my morning classes with Coby and afternoon classes with David. Well at least I got them even though David don't really talk that much but you can tell by his actions. Lets get this fucking day over with.