Chapter 9 - What

Ever since David and Coby are homeschool. Things are different since then. Mom is almost never home. Coby and David parents are always on the run. So is always the three of us.

Coby become more quiet lately. David hardly ever speak to me. This worry me a lot. The guys are never like this. It was all perfect for the past two months. But lately the last couple weeks. They been acting weird.

I try to ask what's wrong. But they said it was nothing and went to a different room. This hurts a lot. Why there like this. Did I something wrong to be like this. I haven't done anything to them.

Coby and David are also not as close before. Okay this has to stop right now. I grab Coby from the kitchen and bring to the living room where David is.

"Alright guys seriously what is wrong."

"Nothing is wrong Abby."

"Yeah right you guys have been distant lately. Avoiding me. Which by the way it hurt. So what is wrong."

"Did slept any guys before us."

"Yes in the past which I told before."

"Any guys than him."

"No I haven't Coby."

"Then whose the real father."

"I don't know David. All I know it's between you or Coby."

"Well me and Coby can't do this no more. Our parents can't accept this unless you tell the truth."

"I'm telling the truth!!"

Tears were falling down on my face. They didn't say anything. Instead they got up and leave. After I heard the door close. I fall down to my knees. Crying out my heart out.

What just happen. Oh god please please fix this. I don't want to lose them. Please I want them back to me. I cry over a hour. Wiping my tears. I headed back to my room. I sleep rest of the day.