Thinking about taking two men to my bed made me hot and wet; it was like my body was wired for their tuning. Their gaze, or just their presence made my nipples harden and my thighs clench. It made me lightheaded and dizzy.

I pictured them bending me over the table and taking me more than once, which was almost every five seconds and it aroused me and disgusted me at the same time. I mean this was my parents place and I shouldn’t be attracted to them. . But the tantalizing thought of having the two of them pleasuring me was another matter, something I knew I couldn't resist.

“Ha-ha very funny. Tonight is my night to get drunk and have you two drive me home”.   

………………………………………………………………………………..

I jumped out of the shower and quickly dried myself. It was almost 11 and Wes and Luke were coming to pick me up so we could hang out and catch up.

I really missed my best friends. What we had, and hopefully still have is priceless, I wouldn’t give it up for anything and I was stupid to let what happened with Derek and Garret get in the way of that.

I blasted my ipod as I began to get ready.

I pulled on a pair of leopard printed sexy underwear and matching bra as I danced around my room.

I moved into the apartment above the restaurant and was staying there for the time being since the police were still investigating my house and I also was scared and disgusted to go back there, which was really a shame because that house held so many memories for me and my parents.

It was when I was applying lotion on my legs bent over with one leg on the bed that I noticed the goose bumps on my legs and arms. I looked up in the windows direction wondering if maybe I had forgotten to close it.

A sudden chill ran down my spine and fear chocked the breath out of me when I noticed the window was open and a tall dark shadow stood there. Clad in black with a mask on. He stood there and stared intensely at me, the look of hatred in his eyes so pure.

I gasped and opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. My lungs contracted and I opened and shut my mouth again.

I took a step back, running on the chair that was directly behind me. He looked so big and imposing. He shoulders were as wide as the window and he held a long smooth object in his hand. The moon from outside glistened off the object.

His eyes traveled down my body. Lingering on my breasts and thighs, the look of hatred dimmed a little. His eyes flashed with interest. 

My hands shook as they reached out for something on the table next to me. I didn’t know what I was looking for, something, and anything. I wrapped my hand something smooth and cold. In an instant I grabbed it and hurled it in his direction.

The object which I found out later was a snow globe when it made contact with the window pane, one my parents gave when I was a kid, went flying grazed his forehead before it hit the side of the window. He flinched and grabbed his forehead cursing. Then he looked up as I stood up and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

“Bitch, you stupid bitch you’re going to regret that, I promise”. He shouted as he moved forward and started climbing over the window ledge. Fear and panic threatened to paralyze me but I pushed myself forward, tumbling towards the bathroom.If I could only make it to the other side of that door I could lock it and be safe. With that thought in mind I ran. I glanced behind me to see where he was and screamed.

He was right behind me, reaching out for my hair. I let out a scream and a curse when my thigh connected with a table. Pain shot through my leg and I stumbled.