Need you

4:50 PM

After talking to my mother I decided to tell Isaac the news. My mother has decided to go to my grandparents in New York. She already called them to prepare them for our visit, stay...
-
Scott greets me the moment he opens the door and notices my appearance. I give him a polite nod and a soft smile. "Come in" he immediately calls out for Isaac. As I walk into the living room I notice Isaac who has his feet up on the table and is watching tv with an empty spot next to him. Isaac looks up and as soon as he sees me, he stands up from the couch and makes his way over to me. He gives me a quick kiss and lets out a beautiful, gentle smile. I give him a half smile and grab his hand. "Can we go for a walk?" He looks at me a bit confused by my actions and facial expression. He nods and looks over at Scott. Scott nods while hiding his hands in his pockets.

Isaac holds my hand while we walk around the neighborhood. "What's up?" He asks, but I needed some time to tell him. I needed to calm down a little and take a deep breath, which I did. I took a deep breath, but I still didn't help. "Nothing" I say and give him a fake smile. He softly calls out for my name and stops me. He stands in front of me and grabs my other hand. He softly whispers my name again and searches for any eye contact. "Can we just walk... Just a bit." Isaac shakes his head softly. He then repeats my name. "What's wrong?" He says while looking me strongly in the eyes. I bite my lip and shake my head softly. "I'm leaving."

He begins to frown and continues to stare me in the eyes. "Leaving?" I nod. At this moment there's a huge lump in my throat. Isaac lets go of my hands and brings them up to his hair. "Where to? Why? For how long? Wh-" he can't seem to finish his sentence. Instead he stutters a bit and continues to shake his head. "Isaac. Isaac, calm down please." I try to get his eyes to focus on me and even though I'm not even calm myself I try to freak him out, a little less. "After the whole Wendigo thing, my mom decided it would be for the best to just go away for a while." Isaac nods. "For a few days?" He asks a bit scared for my answer. I look down at the ground and shake my head. "For a few weeks, months perhaps." Isaac doesn't move or make any sound. I continue to look at the ground since it's much more comforting than Isaac his confused expression. It kills me inside. "Well.. Can't I join you?" He softly asks me in a sad tone. I bite my lip and look in his eyes. Something I probably shouldn't have done. He nods, already knowing the answer and grabs one of my hands with both his hands, but before I can make any other movement he wraps me in his arms with his hands sliding down my hair. I let out a few tears, but remain calm. "When will you leave?" He whispers whithout letting go. "Tomorrow.."

9:38 PM

After packing my bags with Isaac sitting besides me, I sit down on his lap. "I'm sorry" I whisper and hold him in my arms. He softly kisses my cheek and whispers back to me. "Don't be." As I cover my hands in my sleeves, I lay it on his cheek and pinch his cheeks together. Making his lips plump out a bit. He lets out a soft laugh and I manage to smile. "I'm gonna miss you" He swiftly lets out while grabbing my hands to hold. I observe his fingers while touching them and do not make any contact with his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too." He gives me a soft and warm kiss on my temple before laying his chin on my shoulder. "Will you wait for me?" I ask, regretting it a moment later. He smirks without dislocating his chin. "It's not like we won't have any contact, I'll text you and call you and skype you every day." "Every day?" I repeat. "Yes." "No way" I say laughing. "Okay not everyday, but as much as possible." I let out a silly laugh, making him smile again. He wraps me in his arms again and I lay my head against his while I enjoy his company a little longer. "Will you stay the night again?" "I was already planning on staying, so yea" he replies in a funny tone. After letting out a deep breath, Isaac speaks up again. "I need you here." I sigh out loud, making him laugh. I turn my face towards his and kiss him. After our lips disconnect we both smile and lay our foreheads against each others.

Chapter 21: Need you