For as long as you want

It's a Friday night. Surprisingly I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight.
Boring? Far from. I love being alone sometimes. Just me myself and...

I was laying on my bed zapping through the channels, but turned the tv off the moment I heard someone knocking on my door. It wouldn't be a surprise if it were Lydia & Allison. They come over quite a lot on nights like these. Rainy nights... Nights like these are made for movies and sleep overs... Or at least that's what Lydia thinks.

"Come in" I say before sitting up and looking at the door. The door slowly opens and the person standing there is no one other than Isaac. Isaac Lahey. I'm a little confused on why he came to my house around midnight. It's not something I'd expect to happen. Me and Isaac have no problems with each other. In matter of fact he's one of my closest friends. We see each other quite often. Same pack, same friends, same school. Impossible not to see him. He's a nice guy. Funny... Attractive, but why is he here?
I give him a confused look and I hide my hands under my legs like I usually do whenever I'm feeling a little nervous.
"Hey.." "Hey Isaac. What are you doing here?" "...Derek kicked me out... I have nowhere else to go..." he nervously answers without looking me in the eye for longer than 2 seconds.

" he nervously answers without looking me in the eye for longer than 2 seconds

"Wh- what? He kicked you out? What happened?" I say shockingly.
I feel really bad for Isaac, but I still wonder why he came to me. "...He told me, he- there is no space for the three of us now that Cora is there" His answer made me think. Derek his loft is big enough for more than three persons. "That doesn't make any sense" I immediately started to think about what the real reason could be. "What about Scott?" "He was too busy" "Allison?" Isaac nods. Ever since Allison and Scott got back together they haven't been a moment apart. It's cute, but a little too much for us.

"You can stay here.. For as long as you want" He nods and a small smile appears on his face which quickly fades away again. He clears his throat and answers with a soft "Thank you"
I walk towards the door and close it. Isaac sits down on my bed, leans his elbows on his knees and stares at the ground. "That's not the only thing that happened, Is it?" "...He thr-threw something at me... It almost hit me" He stuttered. I notice the way he's staring at the wall. He's hurt, shocked which is understandable. The boy has been through enough. We all have. He never really had any time to get over his past and the death of his father. His whole life changed so fast.

I sit down next to him on my bed and cover his hands with my hands

I sit down next to him on my bed and cover his hands with my hands. He blinks a few times before looking at me and clears his throat again without saying anything. I give him a slight smile. "Go lay down. You look tired" He kicks off his shoes and lays down on my bed. I turn off the lights and walk towards my bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Isaac immediately sits up. "Uh- I thought I'd sleep on the couch for tonight" "Stay? Please" He swallows between the words. I close the door and walk towards the bed. I pull the blanket over me and Isaac and he softly whispers "thank you" before falling asleep. I lay there and stare at him and just like that I realize that: sometimes we just need someone to be there for us. Not to talk to, but to just simply be there.

Thanks for reading my first chapter!
Chapter 1: For as long as you want