Chapter Fifteen 'Abby and Surprises'

Ember stood a few moments after Mr J left staring up at Abby's apartment window. She could feel herself shaking with dread , guilt , sadness , excitement and happiness. How would her friend greet her ?
It had only been a day but a lot had changed for them both. Was it going to be awkward between the two or peaceful.
Signing to herself Ember knew she couldn't stay out here all day , Mr J was coming back she needed to hurry up and spend as much time with her friend as she possibly could.

Walking inside Ember could see everyone turn around in reception to watch her. She must of looked a mess with her crazy hair , little silk dress and stockings with no shoes. Ember could feel her anxiety building up inside her and tears started to form in her eyes. She wished they would just go away and leave her alone. She knew she was a mess and yet no one was offering to help her but they had no problem glaring her out like some disgusting circus freak. Some parents were covering their children's eyes not that Ember blamed them.
'HEY HOOKERS AREN'T ALLOWED IN HERE' a cruel voice shouted out.
Ember who had been trying to hold in her emotions let herself go. Standing in the middle of reception she began to sob. Her body shook as she struggled to breathe suddenly feeling very sick and afraid. She was having one of her attacks. She knew all the signs and would normally be able to gain some form of control before it passed but this time she couldn't.

John who worked on the front desk had just came in from a break out back and was horrified to see the beautiful, happy girl he knew breaking down in the middle of reception. The poor thing was a mess and thinking of his own daughter who was Ember's age he felt a deep sadness settle in him making his eyes pool with tears.
'HEY WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT , LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS' he screamed at the animals crowding around the sobbing girl. Walking towards her he knelt down , removing his suit jacket wrapping it around her before gathering her up in his arms.
'Hey it's alright Ember I've got you , your safe. Come on let's get you out of here'
Ember felt someone gently pick her up and begin moving her.
John had made his way into the office out back, placing Ember onto one of the sofas and began to help her overcome her attack.
After a few minutes of painful crying and back rubs, Ember had managed to calm down and was staring gratefully at John as he wiped her tears.
Signing he knelt down in front of her before speaking.
'Oh Ember what's happened to you darling' he whispered sadly.
'Th..th..they were being nasssty John' Ember stuttered trying to catch her breath.
'I know they were honey but this is much more then that. Look at you Ember you're a mess , what are you wearing darling you must be freezing. Where have you been ? Who did this to you ? Tell me and I'll make sure they never hurt you again I promise. Just let me help'
'Oh John I'm fine really it was just them people out there. I've been with a friend and I spilt food down my dress and this was the only thing there. Trust me John I'm fine nobody has hurt me' Ember said feeling extremely guilty for lying to this sweet man.
'I don't believe you honey but I can't force it out of you. Just know that you can always come to me I will help you. Now why don't we get you back to a certain girl named Abby'
'Thank you John for everything. Come let's go get her' Ember whispered giving John a hug before standing up holding on to his hand.
John not letting go of Ember escorted her up to Abby's apartment glaring at anyone who looked in her direction. Finally they reached the apartment and stood outside in silence.
'Are you going to be ok from here sweetheart' John whispered.
'Yes thank you for everything'
'No problem kid just remember I'm always here'.
Giving Ember one last hug he turned and headed back to work.

Ember knocked loudly on the door , hearing some shuffling before it swung open. Both girls stared directly at each other in surprise, frozen in shock for a few moments before slamming straight in to each other. Both girls held on for dear life scared that if they let go the other one would disappear. Tears flowed freely down their little faces and dragging Ember into the apartment Abby slammed the door before wrapping her friend back in her arms again.
'Oh girl I'm so happy to see you , I thought he'd taken you away forever' Abby sobbed.
'Shhh I'm here , I've missed you so much' Ember exclaimed.
Pulling away Abby looked Ember up and down before laughing loudly.
'Girl what the fuck are you wearing'
'It's what he gave me' Ember looked down suddenly laughing as well. Only Abby could make her feel better about this.
'Go get showered and dressed properly babe' Abby laughed.
'Ok I can't be long though , he's coming back to get me. He sent me here to pick up my things. I would of called but you have my phone' Ember whispered sadly.
'What....I guess I saw that coming. Look go shower and I'll pack your things. Don't worry everything will be fine and your phone and purse are on your bed'
'Thanks girl I love you'
'No problem , I love you too Ember now let's do this'

After showering and changing her clothes Ember felt so much better now. The shower had even soothed her welts making them more tolerable.

 Walking out her room she saw Abby sat on the sofa waiting , Ember's packed bags near the door

Sitting down both girls sat and hugged not sure what to say to each other.
'Did..did he hurt you Ember' Abby whispered scared of the answer.
'Let's not talk about it I cant' Ember whimpered remembering the blows all over again.
'Ok just forget I asked , come on lets watch Game of Thrones'.
For the next hour the girls sat watching tv while laughing about old times from their school days until Ember's phone beeped.
Reaching over she saw there was a text from Daddy.
'How did he even get my number' she thought. Opening it she signed sadly.
'I'm here let's go little doll'

'He's here isn't he?' Abby asked.
'Yeah he wants me to come now' Ember replied.
'Well lets go then'.
Linking their arms both girls walking out the apartment luggage in hand and down to Mr J. Standing in reception both girls shared a tearful hug before Ember turned away walking out towards the purple Lamborghini waiting for her.
Putting her luggage in the back she waved one last time at Abby before climbing in the car.

'Just in time Doll , let's go'
'Yes daddy'
Pulling away the Joker sped off back to the mansion rubbing surprisingly soft circles on Ember's thigh the whole time. Reaching the house they both shared a rough kiss before walking inside.

Ember's POV
'Daddy's got business at the club tonight so be a good girl and go get ready' Mr J ordered directing me to the stairs.
'Ok daddy' I replied giving him a soft kiss before walking up the steps.
'Abby's probably going to be there since you know Frosty's fucking her!'
Stopping half way up I spun around to face Mr J who had a grin stretched across his face waiting for my reaction.
'Wwhat!' I whispered in confusion.
'Oh didn't she tell you little doll , some friend she is. Yes our good friend Frosty spent all night fucking that blonde little pussy of hers ahahaHaha'
I couldn't hear no more or this. Stomping up the stairs I quickly ran to Jokers bedroom hearing his mocking laugh bounce of the walls behind me.

A/n
Uh oh Mr J is causing trouble like usual. What will happen at the club ? Will the girls fall out or remain strong ?