Chapter Thirteen 'Lesson Learned'

Ember's POV
Laid out across the office floor I waited for him to return. What if he wasn't finished with his punishment?
Just the thought made my body cry in protest , i couldn't take another round my body was hurting enough. This is all my fault , Mr J wouldn't of had to punish me if I had just wore his gift. Why must you let everyone down Ember?
Looking over to the clock on the wall I watched as the hour passed , I didn't dare move. What if he was waiting behind the door ready to strike as I walked through it. Ugh this is impossible I thought slamming my back head down to the ground as I sobbed again.

After what seemed forever I finally decided that I couldn't stay here all day, I needed to move.
'Ahhhhh' I hissed out biting tightly onto my bottom lip.
Getting myself into a sitting position was so painful I could feel the sensitive , bruised welts on my ass rub against the floor. There was no way I was sitting down for the next few days , thanks Mr J.
Standing up slowly I felt my knees buckle and slam together but finally managing to steady myself on the desk I took a deep breath and looked towards the opened door.
'This is it Ember , you can do it. If he's there he's there. Breathe girl breath'
Giving myself a pep talk I began dragging my feet towards the door fear coursing through me with each step. I thought I was finally done crying but as I got closer the tears flowed.
I just wanted to go home back to Abby , back to safety. That wasn't too much to ask...was it?
Finding myself at the entrance I peeped my head around the corner expecting to see his beautiful yet terrifying smile but instead I saw a panda.....what?
There on the other side was a panda holding a gun. There was a panda holding a fucking gun !!!!!!!!
Repeating it to myself was not making me believe what I was seeing any less creepy. Had Mr J spanked me into crazy town ? What the fuck was this ?
'Oh my god I've gone crazy' I thought staring wide eyed at the panda.
'Boss said to go get dressed'
Holy fuck it speaks !!!!
'Ermmm what panda man'. I've got to be dreaming.
'Boss said go and get ready'. His voice sneered at me.
Wait did a man wearing a panda costume just get snarky with me. Oh hell no!
'I DONT LIKE YOU MEANIE' I pouted.
Seriously meanie Ember that's the best you could do. How old are you please ?
I stomped away kicking myself for being so childish. 'Ha meanie'! You're an idiot Ember I thought to myself.

Reaching Jokers bedroom I took one last look at panda man before sprinting inside locking the door. Looking across the room I saw something resting on the bed. Stalking over I began to take a closer look.

'Hope you learned your lesson Daddy' oh Mr J

Smiling I took off Mr J's shirt and slipped on the silk dress and stockings.
'Daddy's so thoughtful' I whispered kissing the note.
Yes I had defiantly learned my lesson the throbbing in my backside reminding me every second. I was never going to piss him off again from now on I would be a little angel for him.

Walking out the room I decided to approach panda man.
'Erm panda man sir , I'm hungry' I whispered my stomach rumbling in sync with the words.
'Down the stairs to the left' he replied.
'Thank you' I smiled now happily skipping of for food.
Making it to the kitchen I was once again in awe.

Every single room in this house was just beautiful

Every single room in this house was just beautiful. I never wanted to leave this kitchen I thought pulling open all the cupboards and the fridge. After grabbing a hand full of snacks I painfully sat myself on a stool and began munching on some chips wishing it was a burger.

'So how's the bosses doll'
Looking up I saw Jonny Frost leaned against the doorway smiling sympathetically at me.
'You weren't lying when you said he was looking forward to punishing me , oh god I didn't think it would end Frost' I began crying again.
' I'm not trying to make you feel worse kiddo but he let you get away with it lightly. Trust me it could have been a whole lot worse and it will be if you're not careful around him. Save yourself some pain and just do what he asks' he explained.
'Thanks Jonny , believe me I'm never going to piss him of again'
'Oh you will sometime , boss gets annoyed very easily'
'Ugh I don't think I'm going to survive this Frosty. It's been a week if that and I'm drained' I sadly whispered letting all my worries out.
'You need to toughen up girl , he isn't planning on getting rid of you'
Just great I thought but weirdly that sentence made my happy. He wasn't going to get rid of me , he was keeping me. My heart was fluttering with joy as I smiled at Jonny.
'How's Abby ?' I asked remembering my friend , worry setting in me.
'She's doing alright. She misses you more than anything'.
Was Jonny Frost blushing I thought seeing the redness seep through his cheeks. Shrugging I pushed the thought away, it's probably nothing.
' I really miss her too, do..do you think he will let me see her?' I whispered sadly.
'I honestly don't know doll probably not' he signed.

My sobs began echoing loudly around the room. The thought of never seeing her again breaking my heart , she was the closest thing I had here apart from Mr J now but she was my best friend I needed her. Through my glazed vision I saw that Frost had left to give me some space, I was grateful but I suddenly felt so alone.
'This is your life now Ember suck it up or you're going to make things worse for yourself'. I seemed to be giving myself a lot of pep talks lately I should have been giving a degree in it. Laughing to myself I wiped my tears away and took a few calming breathes.
Finally finishing off my chips after my little breakdown I began making my way back down the corridor to the stairs when a voice rang out bouncing off the walls and sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.
'Daddy's home little doll where are youuuuuu...........oh there you are !'
And there he was standing at the end of the corridor staring me down his arms beckoning me forward.
I could here his deep purrs slithering into my ears and straight to my core.

'Come here baby'

A/n
Sorry there weren't any updates yesterday I had tons of uni work to get through 😕 any ways I hope you liked it ☺️