~21

Selah POV

 Devin and I were just laying in my bed he was facing the ceiling and I was looking to the window both just being there quietly, his big warm arms were hugging me, and I just laid on his chest. I could tell he was still up because he was caressing my hair. I looked up at him and I saw his eyes barely open, he looked like he was in deep thought, when he noticed I was looking at him he smiled and pulled me closer then kissed my forehead. I went back to my original position and started to feel my eyelids heavy.

Devin POV

I never want her to leave. For the first time, I feel like a girl loves me for who I really am, not who I be acting outside of this house. I look down at Selah and see her sleeping, I see that as my cue to go back to my room, I mean is not like I wanna leave this, I don't even know what to call it but special moment, but if my mom sees us together in the same bed, she's going to freak out.

I stand up carefully trying to not wake her up, and give her a kiss on the top oh her head before exiting the room, I cross the hallway into mine and plop in the bed, doing nothing but smile, she's the girl of my dreams.

~Next Morning~

I wake up by Jazzy calling my name. I ignore her, maybe she'll go away. She stops for a second the comes back, "Devin, mom wants to talk to all of us" she kept repeating, I juts put the covers over me signaling her to leave me alone, "DEV!!" she yelled.

"Ight ight  I'm up," I say throwing a pillow at her. She giggles and leaves my room, I sit up and stay in that position for about two minutes, thinking why am I up on a Saturday-Monday. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to do my stuff the walk down to the kitchen where everyone is sitting in the table eating breakfast. 

"Sooo.." mom started and we all looked her way "today I want to do something fun" we all looked at her like she has five heads but dad, she kept smiling then said "we're going to Six Flags for the day!" Everyone smiled and said 'cool' and we finished eating.

Selah POV 

I run upstairs into the bathroom to do my morning routine, washing my hair and everything, I'm highkey excited, I haven't been to Six Flags in a while. I put on white skinny ripped pants, a maroon crop top and Retro 6 J's. I take my white Nike white and black windbreaker. Then rush to the vanity area and take the flat iron out to do my hair.

After a while, I finish getting ready and get out of the room. I see Devin getting out of his room, I look at his outfit and he looks nice son, he has light blue ripped jeans, a black tee, black huaraches and a  camo jacket over. He noticed my staring and smiled, I looked away in embarrassment, "You look awesome" he said and I looked up and smiled.

"You too" was the only thing I could let out instead of saying 'extra daddish'.

"let's take a picture for the gram" he said taking his phone out. He called Jazzy we walked downstairs and outside and she took like 15 pictures of us, she kept saying we look nice and the world should know it. 

~Later at night~

This day was awesome, we played every game, got in every ride, we ate and all that good stuff, Devin even won a big white teddy bear. He is the sweetest, momma Shanna called us over to the living room before us going to sleep. I was already in my pajamas but my hair was still down. I was pretty happy but Shanna looked sad.

"Mhh. I really don't know how to say this.." she started and cleared her throat "... Selah.. your Foster Agency wants to put you in another Foster home.."

OOOOOOOOOOMG lmfaoo, I'm deadass dying, none of y'all saw that comin..