~18

~Someone's POV 

We spent the day getting stuff ready, we rented a house, and finished moving in today, everything looks like a family actually lives here. Selah must be going home soon, and we are ready, the twins are going to her school and I got Steven and Jaden following each step of that boy Devin, he barely gets out of the hospital anyways, but we followed his mom and now we know where she's staying.

 "Hey" I heard Lay's voice from the outside of the room. I opened the door and she came in, she looked around realizing that I was counting money and getting my stuff together.

"what do you need?" I cut her out of her trance. I swear bitches only care about money, I mean I'm paying her good for what she's doing already.

" And how are we supposed to even make her talk to us?" she crosses her arms and puts all her weight in one leg, the popular Bronx bitch pose,  I scratch my neck as I think for something, I do know Selah is not an easy girl, she wasn't easy before she went to Juvie I can't even imagine how hard she is now.

"Um I dunno talk to her, make her feel like she can relate to you, make her trust you" I said sitting in my bed and looking up to her.

"PJ is not going to be that easy and you-" she said rolling her eyes as I cut her off.

"I don't give a fuck, do whatever it takes, now leave me the fuck alone " she sucked her teeth and left the room slamming the door, she does that thinking I care, the only thing in my mind is getting Selah back, I love her and she is going to be mine the easy or hard way I don't care.

~Selah POV

I really don't know what to do right now, I mean I wanted him to say that he liked me but I didn't know he was going to do it. I kind of like him but after what happened with my ex I can't trust no one, specially boys. But there's something in Devin that makes me feel safe. I looked down as I played with the border of the blanket.

"Um I'm sorry, I-I" he interrupted my thoughts as he stood up and started walking to the door.

"Wait... Dev, um, I don't know what to sa-" he cut me off.

"I get it, I should have kept it to myself, I'm sorry" he said looking down and playing with his fingers, dang I've never seen him like this, he must be nervous. It's kind of cute.

"Let me finish.. I don't know what to say, you are just the perfect guy.." I looked up to see him smiling "but.." his smile faded "dating would get us in trouble, not only with the foster care, but will worst people" 

"What do you mean?" he walked back and sat in the chair next to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"There's... people, who could hurt you" he stayed quiet, he is probably thinking that I'm some drug dealer or something like that, I wish I could tell him everything because for some reason on part of me feels like I can trust him, but then my other part tells me that he'll just turn around and leave me alone, by myself, again.

Devin POV

I really don't know what to tell her, I don't know what happened in her past, and I can't relate. "Selah, I want you to know that I'm here for you no matter what" was the only thing I thought I could say, she looked at me sad then went back to playing with her fingers. I really don't care, what happens for her, I wanna show her that I'm here for her.

"thank you Dev.. and by the way you are the best guy I've ever met" she said with a sad smile on her face, I feel kind of bad that she had to go through all that, I stood up from where I was sitting and hugged her, carefully, trying to not hurt her. She moved a little and I got up in the bed, we cuddled quiet. I'm enjoying this, she'll slowly love me as much as I love her.

PJ's POV

We are almost ready..

I'm back y'all, but wattpad is buggin so I really don't know if y'all already read this so I'll have part two up later or tomorrow..