~11

~Selah POV
(The day of the party in the morning)

So Maria convinced me to go to Ray's party, she was right on something, we haven't been in any party yet, so this was an opportunity to make people know me, I really don't want a lot of people around me but whatever.

I get out of the shower and put my PINK underwear, I'm wearing this black laced bra that makes the tattoo under my boobs look cute. I put lotion on and use a towel to dry my hair. I put my hair up on a curly bun and start with my makeup, my brows, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

I put on light ripped jeans, a black croped tank top and black Nike's. I walk to the vanity area and take my gold hoops, my gold bracelet and rings and put them on.

I take my bookbag, my phone, my car keys and walk downstairs. Shana is making breakfast and Devin and Jazzy are sitting down eating their eggs and pancakes. I take an apple and sit next to Jazzy.

"You ready?" I ask Devin as I take a bite of my apple.

"Yeah" he said standing up with food still on his mouth. This boy better be exited to ride one my car, yes this is the first time for him, I told him I wouldn't let him get in it until he showed me he actually meant his apology, and by the way he did.

"Ugh, I can't wait to go to high school so I can ride on your car too" Jazzy said with a sad face.

"Don't worry Jaz one day I'll pick you up on it so you catch everyone's attention" I said throwing the rest of the apple away.

"Aye lit" she answered.

"Bye Shana"

"Bye Mom"

We got out and I could see Devin was excited, he was smiling hard. "Someone is a little exited" I laughed.

"Shut up" he said.

"Umm guess who is going on the back sit now" I said and he looked at me like 'really' "I mean if you don't want to go in the back, you can run and see if you can catch the bus" I said.

"No is ok" he said opening the back door.

I drove to Maria's house and she was outside. She go in the front sit and we noticed we had similar outfits and our hair was up on a curly bun, but hers was higher, her hair up revealed a tattoo on her neck, she has a cross.

"Aye lit we twins" she cheered.

"Shut the fuck up hoe stop trying to copy me" I laughed.

"Bitch" she answered and laughed too.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too hoe" she says.

"Dang y'all bipolar" Devin says and we look at him in disgusted. "Never mind" he mumbled.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo" I tell Maria.

"Yeah I have a cross in the back of my neck and my moms signature in my wrist look" she said showing me her left wrist.

"I have one in the back of my neck too, my name in Arabic, this one" I said removing my shirt from my collar bones revealing my quote tattoo "and I have one under my boobs"

"Y'all too gangsta for me" Devin said as I parked in the school parking lot.

"How are we gangstas?" I ask as we walk to the front door.

"Well let's start by the fact that you can't have a tattoo until you are 18 and you guys have 16 and 15" he says.

"Whatever"

Ray, Jake, Kev and Dan "Yoo we gon' party tonight" Ray says and the boys do a little dance, and Maria and I laugh.

There's a second part guys🌚