~1

※One year later※

I feel good. I'm finally getting out of Juvie, the only bad thing I gotta deal with this orphan care shit. The guard gave me my stuff, my keys, my iPhone, lord knows how I missed it, and my clothes for me to change from my uniform.

The doors opened and I saw Mrs Medina standing there with a women that had curly hair she was a beautiful woman, she remind me to mom. I walked to them and they greeted me with a smile, I flashed a fake smile and went back to my resting face, that looks very bitchy, but I won't try to change it, at this point I prefer people to don't come even near me.

We stood there in an awkward silence, they exchanged some looks and I just stayed there quiet. "So Lala, this is Shanna, she offered to let you stay at her house until we find a stable place for you" Mrs Medina said "what about my stuff, my clothes, my car, m-my house" I said remembering all those memories that happened in there. "Everything is how you left it, your house is yours but you can't stay alone until you are eighteen" she said, "but I can take you there to grab your stuff if you want to" Shanna said. I nodded. Shanna and Mrs Medina said their goodbyes and I walked with Shanna to her car without saying a word.

※Devin※

So mom thought it would be great to sign up for that Foster Care thingy, since Lexi left to college in California, she said someone who needed it could take her room. I honestly don't care but it's not going to be easy, whoever is coming is coming from juvie, nice a delinquent living under our roof. I mean not to be rude but seriously mom. Dad and Jazzy are excited, they want to make this kid feel good, oh did I mentioned she or he is orphan, yeah maybe I should be a little more positive about it.

I finally stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I was supposed to be up helping Jazzy clean the house so when mom came with the kid everything could look nice and that, but she knew I wasn't going to do crap. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and threw some sweats on. I went downstairs and turned the Tv on and started watching a show that was on.

※Selah※

I was almost done packing my stuff, is just the memories I will leave in this house. I went downstairs and saw Shanna on her phone. "Okay I'm ready" I said in my usual low tone. She nodded and smiled I walked pass her with my suitcases, she opened the trunk and I put my stuff on it, she helped me but I didn't need help.

I plugged my headphones to my phone and played my music so loud I couldn't hear my thoughts. She kept driving, something in her makes me feel comfortable, but not too much, I can't trust, Lala remember that.

Okayyy everyone, so to let you guys know Selah is aria_misfitchild aka @ itsbabygirlll on IG, yeah shout out to her, I went to sleep at 4:50 something like that talking to her.💕😂💪 Anyways I hope y'all liked it.