~20

Devin POV

I have to do it today, I feel like I'll never have the guts to do it. I'm currently in my room looking at the ceiling, trying to find the right words to tell her, I don't know if I might actually do it. What if she hates me and my family since all this happened while she was staying here? I enter Selah's room without thinking twice and see her sitting on the window.

She glances at me and whispers "hey" her hair is down and she's wearing baggy clothes. She looks beautiful when she's all natural, I walk over to the window and sit next to her.

"How you doing?" I ask trying to get into conversation.

"Better, just trying to process what happened hours ago" she said never leaving her eyes from the full sky while I was looking at the side of her face.

"Selah.. " I started and her eyes finally met mines "..I-I know is not the right time to say this,  but I feel like if I don't say it now, I won't be able to ever say it.." I could see the confusion on her face but she remained quiet "..I-I love you. And I know this might sound corny but in this time you've been here,  you changed me into a better person,  and every second I'm not with you makes me feel like... " I paused trying to find out words,  this girl man, she looked me deep in the eyes and her look softened "I feel like I'm incomplete, and I really don't know why.." I put my forehead on my hands feeling tears coming ".. But I've never felt this before and.. " I was so close to crying if I kept talking my heart out but she interrupted me.

"Devin" she said softly and I looked up, her eyes were watery yet she had an almost-smile on her face, I looked back down.  "You don't know how long I've waited for you to say this" I looked up again with a big smile and hugged her,  we pulled away and we just stayed there, our faces inches away from each other.

I lean a little and so does she until our lips touched, it felt magical,  her lips moved slow yet full of love and I smiled in her lips. I never want to let her go.

Heyyyy,  dang about time Dev😂😂 anyways short chapter ik ik,  don't hate me,  but I'll update tomorrow too and guess what y'all.  THE LAST CHAPER IS APPROACHING B!  but when I'm done with this one I'll post the sequel to my Kevin book soo yeaa💞💞 love you all mis amores😘