~8

~Selah POV
(After school)

Finally is time to go home. I take my car keys out and start walking to the car, before I got on it, I saw Skylar all up on Devin, surprisingly he kissed back, what an asshole. Now I know he was just playing with me and he doesn't care.

I turned my car on and as soon as the engine roared, Devin looked my way, he started running to the car. "Hey, we have detention remember? " damn I forgot, I just rolled my eyes and turned the engine off. He smirked I saw him, he walked away to the school entrance, I followed behind him.

"Devin and Selah you guys are late, that will be one more hour" the teacher said, "whatever" I mumbled as I took a sit in the back. Devin sat next to me and I looked at him.

"I need to talk to you" he whispered.

"Fuck you and whatever you need to tell me" I answered.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He mumbled but I heard him.

"Are you kidding me? I come from a place where I've always been treated like I'm least, I get out of there thinking I can be with people who will take care of me and be nice but no, that's some bull, you didn't care how I was feeling, you just made fucking drama over a room. I would sleep in a couch if you would tell me why you didn't want people on it, if it makes you feel better but no, you had to be mean as fuck treating me like I'm your enemy or something like that" I said, he stayed quiet and I'm mad. I plugged my earphones and put my head down.

~Devin POV

One part of me feels guilty for what I've done too  Selah, I should've been nicer. I don't know how to make it up for her. Right now she's sleeping in her sit, her music is so loud I can hear it, and her hair is to a side. She looks pretty when she's calmed.

(Two hours later)

I'm going home, mom is driving me, apparently Selah had to go somewhere. I'm actually worried but a part of me says whatever my phone vibrates.

Babe👅👌: Can I go over.

Me: whatever you want.

Babe👅👌: okay baby.

At least I have Sky to clear my mind. What am I saying I keep thinking of what am I going to do with Selah. I might ask Maria for advice or one of the boys, yeah I'll do that.

~Selah POV
(At Central Park, NY)

I'm really mad, walking around helps me though, I missed this place, my brother brought me here for the first time when we were 13, he looked up the trains and stuff I was so proud of him, he wanted us to explore, since mom and dad where never there, he wanted us to have all the good experiences by ourselves then Chris died and I used to take a train here everyday from my house in The Bronx, but when I got my car it was easier to travel and I stopped coming here.

Man I miss my family.