29. Adorn

"These lips can't wait to taste your skin...." 

Song: Adorn

Artist: Miguel

“You gonna give in to me yet, baby?”

My heart thudded almost painfully in my chest, my body reacting to his words and the surprisingly arousing game of chase we’d just played.  His fingers tickled at my skin as he kept them slipped beneath the fabric of my shorts, his touch burning into me and singeing away any sense I tried to cling to.  A ragged breath fell from my lips into the small space separating us. 

“Hmm?” he urged, ducking his head so it was even closer.  He let his lips brush softly against mine, their touch so feather soft I almost couldn’t feel the shock that ran through me.  My lips automatically puckered against his just as he pulled back, the air thick with want and need between us.  I wanted him so bad, I felt like I was going to start shaking. 

I stared into his burning green eyes, his brows pulled low over them as he waited for me to give him permission to break the rule. 

“Yes,” I breathed, my heart beating louder than my voice.  The word had barely passed my lips before his were on mine again.  The kiss was urgent as he pulled on my hips, yanking me out from under the table fully while his lips parted mine hastily.  He pulled me up to my knees as he remained in his crouched position, my body falling between his legs as my arms wrapped around his neck desperately. 

His palms slid up the sides of my body, hastily pushing beneath my shirt and heating the skin over my ribs as he let his thumbs travel across the fabric of my bra.  My arms tightened around his neck, pulling his chest against mine even tighter than before; I needed to feel every inch of him against me.  His tongue pushed into my mouth and he slid it smoothly across my own as he deepened the kiss. 

Heat seared through my skin as he slid his palms back down my sides and around my back, lifting me with him as he rose from the ground.  He never broke the kiss as we found our feet and he pushed me backward, my butt colliding with the table.  A groan escaped my lips as he pushed his hips against me, the heavy weight of him evident there beneath the black jeans he wore. 

It had been so long since we’d actually slept together that surely he was feeling this burning need for our bodies to be connected that I did.  Then again, I always felt like that.  After holding out for so long, we were both going crazy without each other.  Our entire relationship had started because of this incomparable physical need for each other, and it only felt natural now that we were finally giving in to each other’s bodies again. 

His hands slipped beneath my shirt again, this time gripping the hem and tugging it up over my head before tossing it carelessly to the floor.  My mouth fell open in satisfaction as he dove into my neck, his lips attacking the skin there with an assault of kisses, laps of his tongue, and small bites of his teeth.  His sweater was clenched in my hands as his head dipped lower, his lips sucking on my collarbone. 

A gasp fell from my lips when his hands shifted down my body again, his long fingers closing over my hips before he dug them beneath the waistband of my shorts.  Without any hesitation, he tugged them down from my hips, pulling my panties with them.  I shivered as he smoothed both hands back up the tops of my thighs before he slid one between my legs, his long fingers brushing lightly up my center.

My head fell backward as his thumb found my clit and circled around it, his lips dipping lower on my chest to kiss the swell of my breast.  In a brief moment of clarity, I realized we were in the middle of his kitchen, where windows made it very possible to see inside.  I opened my eyes, after much difficulty, and managed to look around.  I was beyond pleased to see all the shades were closed, locking us in our own private world where we could do whatever we wanted without worrying about anyone else seeing.