2. Bad

"Is it bad that I never made love? No I never did it, but I sure know how to fuck..."

Song: Bad

Artist: Wale

 My heart was pounding in my chest, for multiple reasons, as he led me up the steps, practically dragging me with his tight grip on my wrist.  Not that I was complaining.  As soon as we climbed the porch, he swung me around and pushed me into the door, closing the gap between us, his hips pressing into mine as he ducked his head to let his lips attack my neck.  Teeth sunk into my skin before his tongue ran over it the dull ache, soothing the gentle sting all while he dug around in his pocket for his keys. 

My knees almost buckled when he sucked the sensitive skin into his mouth, bringing blood to the surface and sure to leave a mark.  I felt him smirk against me as I sucked in a breath when his knee worked between my legs, thigh pushing up into me and putting pressure on my core. 

He finally retrieved his keys from his pocket, deftly separating the correct one and unlocking the door and swinging it open, arm wrapping securely around my waist to keep me from falling through the doorframe.  The pressure he put on my shoulders pushed me backward until we were through the frame, steering me backwards.  A slam echoed through the entry as he kicked it shut.  His chest pressed into mine, his height towering over me as he stared down at me only inches from my face.

I was breathing heavily, my lips parted as I tried to take a full breath but failed as I lost all hope of proper function when I looked into his mesmerizing green eyes.  His head ducked down again to let his teeth graze along the skin of my neck, dragging them upward until he reached my ear.

“You still in it, Halle?” he growled, his tongue sliding up the outer shell of my ear.  He had one arm wrapped firmly around my lower back, practically holding me up while his other trailed up my leg before reaching my center and letting his fingers run over the seam of my jeans.  My eyes fluttered shut at the overwhelming assault of his various advances before I regained a little control, gritting my teeth in determination. 

This was going to happen, and I was going to have at least some control.  My hand reached forward to palm him over his jeans, putting a lot more pressure on him than I normally would have to get his attention.  There was already a prominent bulge forming, and I was impressed at the size of it. 

“You tell me,” I breathed as I shifted my hips forward rolling my body against him, increasing the pressure between us.  A deep groan rumbled from his chest, vibrating behind his rib cage as his palms slid around my hips to roughly mold against my bum, pulling me tighter against him.  He bit down on my neck again before releasing it and bringing his lips back to mine, tongue dipping smoothly into my mouth.

My hands rose to tangle in his hair, clutching at the strands as I kissed him back hungrily.  With the increasing pressure and obvious need between us growing by the second, I wasn’t surprised to feel him getting harder beneath his tight, black jeans as he pressed his hips into me.  My breath shot out in a harsh exhale when he suddenly pushed me backwards, my back colliding with a wall as he let his palms trail up my body, snaking under my shirt to heat the skin covering my hip. 

His fingers slid down my stomach before quickly undoing my jeans.  Before I could take a solid breath, his hand sunk into my jeans and his fingers dragged firmly across my center.  My mouth fell open at the contact, allowing him to dip his tongue in again, rolling across mine as he kissed me.  He curled his fingers against me once while his other hand gripped my neck, his thumb tilting my jaw up to his. 

There was nothing gentle about the way he moved, no tenderness or care, but there was a raw magnetism I felt pulling me to him that I couldn’t describe or explain.  His fingers shifted, pushing my panties to the side as he dragged his thumb up my center before abruptly pushing two fingers inside me, leaving just enough space between our hips to maneuver his hand.