Chapter 12: "You don't own me"

Words: 1918

Damien Archibald's picture 👆🏻
Hey lovelies! Please do vote and comment on this chapter. I hope you guys like it.

Enjoy
____________________________________

Savannah's P.O.V.

My alarm woke me up as always in the morning. I shifted into a sitting position.I  glanced around and realised the familiar surrounding. I was in Nil's house even though I should've have moved yesterday but I was exhausted and thankfully Nila let me stay for the night.

I had packed all my stuff to move to my new apartment but since I am going on a trip with mister asshole himself, I had to unpack my clothes and chose some to take along with me. They weren't expensive or branded but they were classic and delicate. After I was done with my clothes, I put my makeup bag with my my other stuff like shampoo, soap, pads,...etc. in my bag.

I stood up and stretched my hand in the air. I yawned and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a short and a sleeveless t-shirt as my pyjamas. My gaze went to my legs, they were long and smooth. What? I cherish my body and I am thankful what god had gave me. I recalled the moment he touched my leg while he was looking me in the eyes with so much intensity.

I came out of my thoughts and shook my head, denying everything that I felt that moment. I headed towards the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I put on a dark white skirt with a dark blue shirt with white dots on it. I put on a bit makeup and left the house without disturbing Nila as she was sleeping because it was weekend and she hadn't to work.

But thanks to grumpy jerk, I had to waste my weekend with him in New York. As I came out of the house I saw a black BMW standing in front of the door. The driver looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw him. When he noticed me, his eyes lit up and he strode towards me. When he came close enough he offered his hand. "Hello, mam. I am Calvin, mr. Kastein sent me to pick you up. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Of course!

I shook his hand gave him a smile. "Savannah Zaires," I said. He opened the door for me and I was slight uncomfortable because of that. I mean he's a gentleman to open a door for me but I didn't expect that Maxwell's driver would be a gentleman.
I thanked him and he nodded. He picked up my bag which I totally forgot about and put it in the trunk.

We rode off silently and I was planning how I will survive 2 day without choking him to death. Violent enough! He brought the worst out of me and sometimes. I wanted to kill him.

The car stopped in the parking lot of the airport. I got out of the car before Calvin had a chance to open it again. We entered the airport and saw mr. Kastein sitting on a coach, his eyes glued on his phone screen.

I cleared my throat and he sensed it so he looked up.
"Good morning," he said in a low voice. "Here is your ticket," I replied, ignoring his 'good morning' which was quite rude of me but he deserved every inch of it. I handed him his ticket as he snatched it out of my hand.

There is the real Maxwell.

I booked 4 tickets in business class as Maxwell had instructed me. Calvin managed our bags so we could head towards the plane. We went in the plane and took our seats. I groaned silently when I came to know that my seat was next to Maxwell. I walked towards the seat but before my butt touched the comfortable seat, Maxwell stopped me, I gave him a confused look. "Take another seat, this one is for someone else," he said, in a cold tone that I despise. A slight of heat crept up to my neck as I feel embarrassed when everyone was staring at me.