Chapter 3: Airport drama

Maxwell Kasteins' picture 👆🏻

Hey lovelies! Please vote and comment on this chapter. It will mean a lot to me. Thank you 😘

Savannah's P.O.V
I took the plane to LA and obviously I took the cheapest ticket I could find. Anyways the plane arrived to LA very quickly. The plane stopped and the air hostesses allowed the passengers to exit the plane. "Here it comes,"I muttered to myself. I am nervous. I entered the airport and started searching for my bags. I informed Nila about my arrival and she promised me to come and pick me up. I hope she didn't forgot it.

After searching for my bags, I finally found them. I picked them up and started walking. They were damn heavy. Suddenly I bumped against a wall and I almost lost my balance. Wait? That wasn't a wall but a chest. A pair of hands grabbed me before I fell on the ground and steady me. After a while he let me go.

I looked up to say sorry but holy mother of Jesus! A Greek god was standing in front me. His eyes were ocean blue and so mysterious. His face hard and masculine. He was wearing a black suit with dark blue tie. His dirty blonde hair was just perfect. I wanted to run my hand through it.

What the hell!? Savannah control yourself!

After studying him for a while my eyes met his. His eyebrows were drawn together and he looked angry.
"Are you blind?" He asked trying to calm himself.
"Excuse me!?" I asked dumbfounded. "Look where you walk, woman!" He said it calmly but looking mad. Anger and confusion were the only thing I was feeling right then. I tried to calm myself.

"Excuse me mister, but I can say the same thing about you." I answered trying to be polite.

He looked at surprise written all over his face.
"Do have any fucking idea who I am?" He barked.
"No." I simply said but I actually wanted to punch his face. "And I don't have any interest in knowing it. You still owe me an apology for talking so rude to me but I let it pass because you have some kind of anger management issues." I finally finished off feeling damn proud of myself.

"How dare yo-"

"How dare you to be so rude!?" I cut him off and poked my finger to his chest. His nostrils flared so i removed my finger from his chest. "You're a piece of work, huh?" He asked with an angry look. He quirked an eyebrow and gave me a glare."I hope we don't meet each other again. Because if I ever see you again, I will make sure to make you regret every word you just spat at my face." He warned still looking so freaking gorgeous. 

Why are gorgeous guys such assholes?

Now I was done with this. I am taking no shit from anyone! "You-"
He cuts me off this time by walking away from me. "Asshole" I muttered to myself while walking away from him towards the exit.

I have to Find Nila. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Nila's body is goals. She is dressed in jeans and crop top. It's suits her so well. My eyes lit up when I spotted her. It looked like she was talking to someone. She finally saw me and ran towards me. She hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breath but after a while she let me go.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're here, Sav! I am so happy to see you." She said happily. "Me too, Nil" I replied giving her a genuine smile. "How are uncle and auntie?" She asked while we were going to the parking lot. "They're great." I said looking at her. She was mumbling something to me but my mind was somewhere else.

You still can't over the fact that that arrogant guy was so hot and attractive!

Shut up!!

But it came to my mind that Nila was talking to someone in the airport. "Who were you talking to at the airport, Nil?" I blurted out. " She looked at me feeling uncomfortable but she responded. "Oh! That... was just a friend." She finished. I didn't push it. Cause she looked so uncomfortable.

We reached her car. I was about to enter the car when I saw the familiar face. It was that guy from earlier. There were two bodyguards beside him. He looked like a rich brat. But he's so gorgeous I can't take my eyes off of him. He was walking towards a limousine. Damn! This guy is rich! 

He was about to look at me but I turned around immediately and got into the car. We drove off in silence. LA was a beautiful and fascinating place. I pulled the window down and admire the beautiful view. It feels weird to be somewhere else then the place you spend you whole life.

"Tonight we're going out, Sav!" Said Nila her eyes still on the road. But I could hear how excited she was. "Where are we going?" I asked curious. "To a bar, it's not far from my workplace." "But I never been into a bar, Nil" I said worry written over my face.

"Oh, come on! Sav, you're 21. You should live a little. Besides, you might find a hot guy," she said and my cheeks reddened.
She said looking at me with a puppy face. "Please, please, please..." she pleaded and I gave in. "Fine." I said shortly making her happy.

After we reached her condo. She told me that she has to get some work done. She was sad to let me alone at the first but I assured her that I don't mind. I understand it completely. I got out of my clothes,took a shower. I wore something comfortable. I got into bed and took a nap. After a while I woke up. Nila was already home when I woke up. She came to my room. She was wearing a beautiful dress. She was wearing smoky type eyeshadow and light pink lipstick. "Get ready! We're going out."

Ugh! Jesus, I totally forgot that. "Okay. Just give me 10 minutes and I'll be ready."

I wore a res strapless dress with mid high heels. I putted a little bit of make up on. I finally showed up downstairs. Nila looked at me and her eyes widened. "You look sexy as hell, Sav!" She said while her eyes studied me further. After a while we got into her car and drove off to the bar.

The bar was full of people. I get anxiety if I see a lot people in one time. I don't know why but I get nervous in front of them.

We went straight to the bar and ordered drinks. I just ordered apple juice but Nila begged me to have shots with her. "Nil, you know I don't drink." I warned her. "Please Sav! It's just one shot."
Ugh I hate her puppy face. I always fall for it. "Only one." I told her. She thanked me and after a while the bartender gave us shots. I drank in one gulp. It was bitter and it burned my throat.

"Let's dance." I said feeling a little bit lightheaded. "Okay" Nila said. We went to the dance floor and started dancing. Nila excused herself and told me that she needed to use the restroom. There was a couple on a dance floor next to us. They were straight up making out.

I felt awkward so I left the dance floor and walked towards the bar. I sat on a chair and ordered a glass of water. When bartender brings the water. I gulped it quickly. When I am done I looked up. Straight in a pair of ocean blue eyes. It was him sitting on the chair next to me while holding a glass with dark liquid in it. He was shamelessly starting at me.

"We meet again." He said giving me a devilish smile. Suddenly I recalled his words.

Oh hell no!!

____________________________________
Thank you lovelies for all the votes and comments. It means a lot to me. Love you all!!

Spoiler: next chapter is very interesting😏. Stay tuned!