WPRS Halloween Madness

Damned ghosts and goblins in a haunted forest, we need help!

*cough* Oh, I'm sorry everyone. Let me rephrase myself. I'm the Witch in the Attic, Director of Inhumane Resources here at the WPRS, but you may call me Shimaira. Due to it being the season where the veil between worlds is most thin, you can imagine things here at the WPRS are pretty hectic. So I'm looking at you to help us out.

Please, gather your friends and report to one of the following locations if you think you can provide us with some much needed aid.

*Over at headquarters we are currently suffering some dimensional rifts. Mages, warlocks, hunters—we need you!

*The crypts that are home to WattVampires seem to be suffering from an ancient vampire that is none too happy with the current generation of undead.

*Out in the neighbourhood we received reports of shadowy trick or treaters. We need help identifying them and dealing with any dangerous non-humans accordingly.

*Some peculiar activity has been spotted near the graveyard. Anyone not bothered by spirits, ghouls, and zombies are required there.

*And then we got a request from old lady Margaret. She lives in the old mansion up the hill. We're not quite sure what's going on there, but we need some people to check it out, even if it's just to reassure her that everything is fine. Just follow the black cats—almost every single one of them in the neighbourhood belongs to her, or visits her for that matter.

~

Note: the following in the magazine is a "finish the story" game. The next chapters will provide you with a scenario and it is up to you to finish the story in the comment section with friends (so a roleplay if you will).

Please follow Wattpad guidelines for non-mature content. (And well, actually use the scenario given of course.)

Like role-playing? Please check out RoleplayCommunity !