"Thanks...Jin hyung" I mumbled looking at the wet ground. It's pouring hard with a grey and dull blue sky.

"Stop with the hyung. Just call me Jin is fine" he smiled. "So first, you might be shocked about this but I know that you can see people's lies". My face was frozen. I looked at Jin who's enjoying the rain and I know he's not lying.

"So...what's your point?" With my coarse deep voice I asked carefully. Jin looked up to the sky and gently reaching his hand to be embraced by the rain.

"Sora you know, I...can see people's future" by the time, his hand was wet, a small puddle created on the palm of his hand, dripping off from it as if there was no room left. "Ten. Ten minutes into the future. Not more than ten minutes. I could see them. I know you probably already aware of me saying the things that you were about to do. You knew there was something strange about me. It's just ten. Ten" Jin's voice went quieter as he shook off his hand from the water. I have no idea how to respond to Jin's confession, I was too dumbfounded.
"I knew jisoo did wrong that day, spreading rumours about Jimin. But it was partly my fault too. Since I was there with him, and we had a fist fight, jisoo wondered if he was a prostitute and I didn't deny anything. Everyone in my squad was worried and we wanted to know why" he continued. I gave a long sigh and crossed my arm.

"You forgot about the fact that I can see lies?" I glanced at Jin.

"Hm?" Jin smirked faintly.

"You were lying right?"

"About what?"

"That part. That everyone was worried part" Jin burst into laughter. Not sure why, but he will give some explanation.

"Right. That was a lie" Jin wiped his tears from laughing and calmed down. "They were worried? No. As you know we, people are really quick to judge or maybe it's hard to accept the fact of prostitution. The right way to interpret it is---we were disgusted to the point we worried about our bond with Jimin. That's...our friendship"

"Ridiculous" I chuckled. "Is prostitution illegal? I'm not sure. I understand that you guys were disgusted but Jimin, he-- I-- I can't see his lies. I am as clueless as you were back then"

"I can't see Jimin's future either. That's why everything he does surprises me and I'm upset about it. Why cant I use my power on him" I opened my mouth knowing other people can't work their power on Jimin. Something is wrong.

"Did you find something?" I asked.

"Not at the moment" Jin shook his head.

"I guess you will not tell me why Jimin is dangerous" I put my hand out as I realized the rain has died down.

"Nope. Sorry, I may sound like the other but I'm doing this to prevent spoiler. I'm sure Jimin will be the one that will tell you someday" Jin patted my shoulder and went inside the building first. I slide down, hugging my knees from exhaustion. "oh Sora!" Jin's face showed up around the corner. I stood up immediately. "Do you know how to make a tissue dance?"

"What? Huh?" I yelled.

"You put a boogie in" he laughed at the answer, at his own joke to be exact. With Skippy steps, Jin went in and sat beside Jisoo. What? So did I get kicked out? Not that really matters though. As I walked past the main door, Jin turned his head around and waved his hand at me to say goodbye. Okay, so I guess it's not all Jisoo's fault to begin with; mystery solved and now I don't have to include Jisoo in anymore, I thought as I walked to my part-time job place. The rain had died down leaving small puddles that will wet everyone's shoes. I arrived at Big Hit after 15 minutes of walking until I heard a familiar voice from behind me. Jung Hoseok. Stood there with his wet hair that was almost dry accompany by his wet jacket and bag. He breathed carefully but fast, my eyes noticed something different about him. His right eye was covered in a deep purple bruise.