Enough

①⑨

‾‾‾‾

It was heavily pouring outside, each rain drops hit the ground at some point. The quite dark apartment that Yoel lives in, is peacefully nerve-wrecking. I sat down on the small purple sofa, placing my hands on my knees. I did not dare to move even an eyeball. Yoel was still in that creepy room with a dreadful smell. My lips won't stop shaking from the coldness of the temperature. I emerged my eyes once in while to my bag, where I knew I kept my phone hidden. The cracking sound and dust creeped closer to me, until I realized Yoel was standing behind me.

"What's with the stiffness? Relax" he let out a chuckle and sat on one of the chairs and dragged it in front of me. "I am going to ask you some questions now" He took out some files and papers from the small cupboard beside the TV. "If you give me a silent treatment, you know what will happen, right?" His voice died down to a whisper, accompanied by the sound of rain. "Right?" he repeated; so I found myself to answer to his petty question with a nod. Yoel threw one of the file to the table.
"Do you know my name?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrow out of confusion, "Yoel?". He looked dissatisfied and so I fixed my pronunciation. "Yoel."

"Good, good. Who am I?"

"How am I suppose to know-"

"Ssshh, Don't answer my question with a question!" he cut me off with a warning.

"Jimin's uncle" I muttered.

"How old am I?"

"Since I don't know, I will guess"

"Go ahead", Yoel laid his back and folded his hands together. I began to take a good look on him. His skin is pale white as if he just came from the dead. A messy curly hair with a hint of beard, with his dark eyes and long eyelashes. I gulped to pay more attention to the features I haven't noticed of him since the first time we met. He has rosy lips and an elegant neck with his tall big build. It was as if I was being lured into his image. He said he's an uncle but he looks young. With thinking the average of uncles that were around 30s, I was sure he's below that.

"You...look like Lee Soo Hyuk. You know that Korean actor" I pointed at his face.

"Nobody ever said that before" He bit his lip.

"26. I'm guessing 26 years old" I know I'm saying nonsense because that means Yoel and Jimin only have a five years gap which is ridiculous but that's what Yoel looks like. He clapped his hand slowly with a big smile on his face.

"Open the file and take out the red paper. Only the red paper" He instructed. Without hesitation, I opened the file carefully to see 3 papers inside: red, yellow, and white. I took out the red paper and saw a bibliography with an individual picture of Yoel. He wasn't smiling and looked tired. I placed it on top of the table for him to see it.
"I guess you're right. I'm twenty-six" He said , "but you know, what you only saw was only a quarter of the whole picture"

"Care to give me some explanation?" I asked frankly while Yoel took out the yellow paper that seemed similar to a bibliography. He slide it so it faced my way. There, I saw a completely different picture, information, name, and age. I looked at the individual picture of a man. He's smiling gently, multiple eyelids, and a curly hair. After some moment of silence, I gasped in shock to see a familiar face and name.

Lee Dong Wook (see from chapter one)

I recognized him from a wanted poster not so long ago on the first day I talked to Jungkook. If I remember, Jungkook said that this person is in prison already for 3 years of crime and I did not have any idea why.
"Why do you have this? Are you his ally?". I stared at Dong wook's face in the picture who surprisingly have a gentle smile.