Chapter 26 - Happy Birthday, Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, Zhù ni shengrì kuàilè.

"Yixing-hyung! Did you get it done yet?" I yelled from the kitchen. I got a 'yes' back and nod to myself. I set the cake into the fridge and close the door carefully, fearing the cake will get smudge or ruined.

I grinned in satisfaction, and wiped my hand on my apron before taking my phone out. I pressed the boomerang app and posed as many as I can within the little seconds it has. Grinning, I saved it before going to the living room to see Yixing-hyung.

"The cake is ready! Uwah daebak! You did the decoration very nicely! " I looked around the living room in adoration and awed with hyung's work. He had managed to set up the strings of letters 'Happy Birthday' on the walls, balloons filled with helium were here and there. In the background, I can hear one of his favourite song played softly.

Both of our phones vibrated, indicating the members are almost home. "Show time!" I exclaimed before diving behind the sofa and hide there. Yixing-hyung turned the light off and hid behind the sofa beside me.

I could hear distant footsteps getting louder; getting nearer and I clenched my fist in nervousment amd excitement. The door door burst opened and we all shout the greetings at the same time.

"SURPRISE!" Jongdae popped the confetti that he had in his pocket, along with Minseok-hyung. We all laughed at his expression.

"Uri maknae is 23 today!" I exclaimed and engulfed him hugs. "You guys, this is too much." he said, his eyes reddening on the verge of crying.

I ran to the kitchen and took the cake, placing it on the kitchen counter top, before placing 23 candles and lighting them all up. It takes a really long time and I wanted to give up but it would look terrible if some of them is lit and some aren't. 

After some  dozen of seconds, I lift the cake and slowly walking towards Sehun.

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun Sehunnie. Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!" We all sang, purposely out of tone and clearly not as harmonise, which made him chuckled.

"Maknae, make a wish." Kyungsoo spoke and Sehun sniffed, closing his eyes for a mere seconds before blowing the candles out.

There was a knock on the door and Jongdae went to get it. "Are we late?" Tao asked, with a wrapped gift in his hand. Luhan and Kris behind him with a charming smile and gifts in hand.

Sehun grinned and engulfed all 3 in hugs.

"Zhù ni shengrì kuàilè, zhù ni shengrì kuàilè, zhù ni xìngfú zhù ni jiànkang, zhù ni qiántú guang míng!" The trio sang in chorus, Yixing-hyung joined in the middle.

"I got my wish right away." Sehun beaming with a smile. "Anything for uri maknae!"Jongdae exclaimed and we all laughed at crying Sehun.

"Let's eat!" Chanyeol yelled and we all followed in suit, fighting to get the largest portion of foods in their plate... well plates.

A/ N : Maknae Maknae Maknaeee . Ofcourse his birthday isn't today, but meh. Look at that, its April there.