Chapter 22 - Forehead Kisses

Chapter 23 - Forehead kisses.

'I fell hard.'

Chanyeol POV

I stared at him. He looked tired, sad and empty. Like he doesn't have anyone when clearly he does. I blinked and the person blinked back. My reflection, that's who he is. It has been 2 days after mine and Sehun's relationship became ancient history. Both of us tried to come up with a solutions to get Baekhyun to be mine again. But none works!

It's frustrating and tiresome. But I am not giving up just yet. The thing is, everything I've done only made him shrug, as if he's a transparent figure and the action I've done passes through him.

I went to what used to be mine and Baekhyun's shared house to only find Baekhyun alone in the house without Yixing-hyung or Yoongi-sshi. Perfect. I need this. I knocked on the door and waited as I hear footsteps coming near the door. "Jakkaman!" the voice yelled behind the door and I hear the doorknob rattled before it swung open. His smile was seen for mere seconds before he frown upon seeing my face. Damn, that hurt.

"Hello Baekkie! You're alone right? Let's watch movie together!" I smiled and made my way in without waiting for his response. "I didn't tell you to come in." he sassed back as he closed the door and narrowed his eyes on me. I grin at him "You closed the door already, so I'm not going out. Come on! Let's watch some movie. I'm bored." I tugged his hand and walked towards the kitchen.

He pulled his hand from my grasp and stood in the corner of the island counter as he look at me. I just gave him a smile before rummaging through the cabinets for popcorns and snacks. I don't mind him treating me this way, it was my fault that this happened. I cared too much about other people when the only one I should care the most about is Baekhyun. I get it now. That is why I don't mind him treating me this way. I got two large cans of 7-Ups before heading back to the living room, assuming Baekhyun would followed in suit.

I placed everything down and looked up to see him still narrowing his eyes at me. I just gave him a smile before tugging his hand to sit next to me as I hand him chips and drink, before starting the movie that was on the main menu. Conjuring 2. The best movie to get a free cuddle from Baekhyun. I was hoping it would work, it worked with the first movie, pretty sure it would work with the second one. I waited for him to suddenly clutch onto my side due to scary scenes or a jumpscare, but none abide to my wishes.

"Aish, what the hell? It ends just like that?" I looked around for the remote to turn it off and found it in Baekhyun's hand. He was asleep with mouth slightly open, his head was laid on the arm rest of the couch. I smiled at the sight and stood up to move his legs, so he would properly lay on the couch. I sighed at the sight; he is genuinely perfect, nice and kind person I've ever met. He joined the latest to EXO yet he manage to get everyone to trust him, to open up to him and get comfortable with him. Especially me. The walk we had when we were still trainees were ones I cherished the most. I was so glad that his house was the same direction as mine, we bonded really well through that.

I fell for him through that. I fell hard for his laughters, his eye smile and his personalities that engulfed my own self with love struck.

I carressed his cheek and pushed up his fringe, revealing his forehead. Leaning down, I pressed a light kiss to it, my lips lingered on it for a few seconds before I stand up straight and took the empty packets of snacks and cans to the kitchen.

Baekhyun POV

I felt it. I felt his kisses on my forehead and I'm not going to lie that it's not right, because that, it did feel right. It feels home to me. Just how much do I have to keep this feelings? Why can't I just move on?

A/N : The story is coming to an end. I already planned to only make 30 chapters from the beginning. So stay tune for the 8 upcoming chapters. Thank you for those who've been reading, voting and commenting. Honestly those are what made me continue to write those chapters. Even if it's not that much people, I am still grateful. Thank you so much. You precious human beings are what everyone need in this world. 💖💞