(11) red flavor (oneshot )

(scenario): YANDERE! Danx reader 

( A/n) I noticed while I went back and edited some of the other parts that I've only ever referred to the reader as a female I'd like to apologize for that feel free to change that according to your preference. Also, I had originally changed this story already but it didn't save anything I literally had just typed and I'm not too happy rn. 

                                                                              𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗

The (H/L) (h/c) haired female sat at her vanity eying herself in the mirror that illuminated the room with their brightly decorated lights. She looked down at her makeup making up her mind on a lipstick she wanted to use and lifting it up to her lips tracing them with the color then filling it in to finish it off. she puckered up her lips making sure they looked just right. She finished off her makeup before checking her teeth to make sure none of the colors had gotten onto them.  Lastly, she fixed her hair and added some final touches to make sure it all stayed in place. Once she completed her look she picked up her makeup and set everything in their original place.

She stood up from her vanity and walked out of the room making her way over to her boyfriend who was currently switching between Tumblr, youtube, twitter, etc.  She approached him quietly hoping to go unnoticed which didn't go as planned. 

" hey (n/n) " he smiled pulling out his earphones from his ears and placing down the laptop on the coffee table in front of him. He turned to face his girlfriend stopping to admire his attire. 

" what's the occasion ?" he asked looking her up and down from head to toe, not a single detail going unnoticed by him. 

" Are we going somewhere ?" he quickly asked his brow forming an arch as he now inched closer to her. 

" ah no I'm going out to dinner remember ?" she smiled up at the taller male as she walked over to the kitchen her boyfriend trailing behind her. 

" I told you we made plans to go out to dinner remember ?" she added once she felt the slight off vibe from her boyfriend. 

Dan frowned upon hearing this his arms quickly found their way around her form. " But do you have to leave ?" he paused quickly looking around for an excuse. " It looks like it's about to rain, " he said quickly burying his face into the crook of her neck.  the female turned to the window trying to figure out the weather. " are you sure? it looks pretty clear to me " she backed away from him slightly crossing her arms. He hugged her form tighter in his arms trying to stop her from getting away from him " But wouldn't you much rather stay home and cuddle with your loveable boyfriend ?" he quickly added looking her in the eyes. 

" I'm sorry It already took me long enough to get ready" she paused to look at her boyfriend who had a sudden mischevious look on his face. he inched closer " I could help you with that " he licked his lips inching closer teasingly. she pushed him away lightly  "  I'm going that's my final answer plus you have to comprehend that I really miss him " she frowned feeling slightly guilty when the taller male only responded by looking down at the ground. 'ding'  they both looked up at each other while the female grabbed her phone in her hand and checked. Dan hovered over protectingly checking who was texting her. 

" Oh, dan my cars here " she quickly stuffed her phone in her purse and slipped into her heels which were set down by the front door. she took a second to look back at her boyfriend when he tightly grabbed onto her hand in an attempt to keep her from leaving him. 

" Oh come on, look I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow, we can cuddle for as long as you want okay ?" she asked waiting for a response from him. he slightly nodded and faked a smile at the idea to make her feel better about herself but it was pretty easy to tell how fake that smile was. she frowned to herself as she walked out of the door closing it behind her.