(4)Baby (2/2)

(Dan x pregnant reader)
- one month later -
Phil, (bff/n) and I have been planning a little surprise for dan. I still wasn't 100% sure with it though.
I sat down on the cushioned seat on the back porch under the shade of the big umbrella taking a sip form ( y/f/d). I lay my hand on my stomach, thankfully my stomach hadn't grown that big for my first month. Although I felt like he would probably just assume that I was putting on a little weight. Oh yeah he wasn't at home at the moment he was out buying some last minute items from here and there he also had to pick up ( bff/n) and Phil.
I finished packing my bags and everything and was only left to wonder on about that same thought.
" Phil what if he leaves me" I frowned staring into the front facing camera
" oh please (n/n) please don't be so negative, I know my friend well okay ? I know he'd never do such a thing" Phil smiled at you
" how's the preparation for the surprise ?" He said the smile still stuck to his lips.

" it's all ready for (bff/n) to come and pick up" I smiled again feeling the nervousness kick in . " you know I think we should have this added on at the end of the show." He said looking away from the phone for a moment

We discussed our plan for the following minutes while they waited for dan to arrive to pick them up. " this is going to be the best surprise !!! I also bought what you asked me too " (bff /n) added

"Yeah..." my smile dropped momentarily.
" hey now everything will be okay " (bff/n) said noting the sad aura that seemed to surround you . You heard a few dings in the background coming from (bff/n) phone. " hey dan's here " Phil said turning over to (bff/n) who was holding his phone.

" we'll see you soon (n/n)" they both said before ending the call and running down stairs to get into the car.

I lay my hand on my stomach once again. " good thing you haven't grown much yet ...we don't want him to find out yet " I smiled rather calmly then usual. I closed my eyes leaning back further into the chair.
Shortly after I had closed my eyes to rest for a bit I heard the door open and footsteps inching closer to me.
I heard the click of the back door being unlocked.
" honey I'm home!" He said in a mocking tone as he engulfed me in a tight hug . I noticed (bff/n) grabbing the box from the kitchen and stuffing it into one of her bags.
"Y/n ?" DAn asked noting that you had stayed silent for a bit.
" oh sorry I spaced out for a second" I smiled looking back at him .
He nodded " hey (y/n do you have everything ready ?!

" yeah I finished packing yesterday" I smiled pulling (y/f/n) Into a side hug as Dan walked up the stairs to grab our luggage.

"You'll do great " Phil gave me a thumbs up along with a reassuring smile.

" Thank you " I breathed in feeling a little more relaxed by this point.

"Okay everyone has everything," Dan asked his voice sounding a little out of breath as he pulled the heavy bags down the stairs behind him being careful with his steps.

" where's (y/f/n) " he asked once he looked over in our direction.

"right here" they walked back into the living room their mouth was stuffed with cheezits and the box was placed in their hand as they walked closer.

Dan let out a loud sigh . " well then (n/n) remind me to restock on cheezits " He commented in a sarcastic tone as he pulled our stuff out the front door.

I turned to (y/f/n) and he raised his hands to form a thumbs up.

" come on guys! Phil and I need time to rehearse "