(8) My brothers bestfriend (oneshot!)

The man leaned against the wall holding a camera in one hand and his phone in the other checking it from time to time. He checked one last time to see if anyone had texted him only to look right back up at the sound of footsteps approaching him.
"(Y/n) !!!" Phil said rather loudly and cheerfully engulfing them in a tight hug.
"Umm Phil I cant breathe " they choked out with a gasp. " oops sorry " he let go instantly scratching the back of his neck nervously out of embarrassment. " I'm just so happy to see you again it's been like forever !"
" that's true, we should get a cab home now I'm a bit tired from the flight" they suggested grabbing a hold of Phil's hand along with the luggage and walking out of the airport building. (Y/n) got into the cab after they put their luggage in the trunk while Phil stood outside the cab pointing the camera at himself, I couldn't really make out what he was saying but the slightly mumbling continued for a few moments before the door to my right opened. He climbed in and then turned to face you pointing the camera directly up to my face. " look who it is guys ! (Y/n) Lester "
"Personal space thanks ". I shoved the camera away lightly obviously pretending to be upset.
"Oops " Phil said grabbing the camera and raising it up to his right and pointing it at the both of us while he leaned himself onto me.
" for anyone who's new to the channel, this is my sibling (y/n)" he said pointing at me, I waved awkwardly at the camera trying to smile.
" so (n/n) tell me how you feel being back in England for the first time in forever" he chirped.
" I suppose it's great, I'll be spending more time with this dork" your hands found their way up to his hair messing it up to the best of my  abilities.
" not the hair " he hissed jokingly with a pout on his lips. He sat up pointing the camera at himself so he could fix his hair.
At that moment I felt my eyes grow heavy from the lack of sleep on the plane. I fell asleep for the rest of the car ride.
" hey (y/n) we're here " I felt myself being shaken lightly. My eyes opened adjusting to the light of the sky, " five more minutes " I turned away from him faking to be asleep again.
"Come on (y/n)" he paused staring at the man who seemed rather impatient.
"I'm sorry " you can hear the slight nervousness in his voice when he spoke causing you to open your eyes and face what made him so nervous.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door getting out " sorry for the inconvenience" I said quietly to the man leaning on the cab. Phil walked up to us handing him the money before grabbing the luggage.
"Welcome to my home " he said spreading his hands into the air.
" well actually it's dans home as well " he corrected himself.
He rolled the suitcase to the side of the building so he could open the door . The both of you walked in without another comment.
" woah it's not a complete mess "
" what do you mean?! What were you expecting"
" not this ! That's for sure ;; nice place you got there" Phil walked past me to the kitchen before returning with some drinks. " honestly I'd of expected this whole house to look like your room from back then" I laughed , he rolled his eyes pretending to be offended by my comment. He walked back to where I was sitting and sat down next to me handing me a drink. " gee thanks "
" dan ?!l he shouted waiting for a response from his roommate .there was a moment of silence before he spoke..
" just give me a moment " he shouted back
" yeah what is it ?" Dan walked into the living room in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist his hands brushing up against his curly wet hair . Phil coughed slightly shifting his eyes over to you .
Dan just stared at him confused before deciding to examine his surroundings and realizing you were sat on the sofa just staring at him . Your cheek turned a crimson red as the two of you made awkward eye contact before phil interfered again .
" maybe you should change into some clothes first and then we can all go out and show y/n around ?" He pushed him back to his room not letting him say another word guess he didn't really have a choice then .
Phil was aware of your feelings toward dan since before they moved in together back when they would Skype constantly till late hours but he probably didn't feel the same way about you so you said nothing for the sake of not making things awkward .
" (y/n )?  Earth to (y/ n ) ".  Phil said waving a hand in your face causing you to snap out of it.

" huh what? ".  I replied quickly

" we were saying.. Do you want to go to the fair? ".  Dan said looking over at you while Phil nodded.

" sure why not ".  I said nodding my head as I got up and we all headed out the door. 

After a few rides you all decided to walk around for a bit.
"Your turn to choose a ride Phil" I said turning around only to realize that Phil was nowhere in sight.
" Phil she's talking to you " dan said before looking up from his phone.
The realization hit and you both looked around to see if you could spot him somewhere, you had no luck in finding him.
" let's go on the Ferris wheel?" Dan exclaimed looking rather excited.

" but what about Phil ?"

" I uh .. I meant we should go on and maybe that way we'd have better look finding him you know ?" I nodded .
There wasn't a big line thankfully so we got on right away. We sat there in silence not making any eye contact. My eyes were glued to the surrounding areas actually trying to find my brother . I realized he still hadn't let go of my hand which caused me to smile before convincing myself to look over at him and take this as an opportunity to finally tell him.

"Y/-Dan" we said in unison looking at each other.
We stopped for a moment looking back
" I-I " I stopped myself from continuing on debating if I should say anything.
" can I tell you something? ".  Dan asked looking into my eyes
" right OK... Well I really like you more than a friend and well if you feel the same way... Wel- ".  I cut him off by connecting our lips,  he pulled away with a smile on his face.
" Is that a yes ". 
" ofc that's a yes ".  I Smiled back at him before we both started to lean in again. 

"oh there you guys are!  ". 

End