How...Touching...

Part 17:

            Where..? Where am I? My head was spinning and throbbing for some reason I couldn't move. I tried to sit up agents my bed frame I look up from my spot on the floor and look up as Zayn and see him on his phone. REALLY!!! He hit me and he wasn't even going to check on me!? Granted I hit him first but I'm 5 foot tall and about 96 pounds what the hell was I going to do to him!?!?! I slowly stand myself, still with no help and he hasn't even looked at me. My vision is blurry and I can't see I start to fall again and Zayn grabs my hand before I fall. I want to pull away and get away from him. But he pulls me to his chest.

"Mack stop faking it." He snaps

            What the hell!? Stop faking it!?!?!? How dare he!!

"I'm...I'm not." I close my eyes

"What?"

"I'm not faking it you women beater!"

            He covers my mouth and lays me on my bed, all I wanted to do its kick and scream to get him away from me and hid hands off me. But his grip was to strong and I couldn't get out of it, I had no idea what to do. So I calmed down and he finally let me go, I moved to the corner of my bed and curled up in a ball, he tried to touch my arm but I quickly pulled away. Why am I sitting here waiting for him to tell me he's sorry, he never is sorry.

"Mackenzie..." he starts

"Don't talk to me."

            He slowly stands up and walks to the door, he doesn't look back at me as he leaves, he leaves me in this room with a big headache, bruises, and a bump on my hairline. I could find the energy to stand up, but for some weird reason deep down I wanted him to come back. But why? Honestly all he did to me was hurt me and used me as a punching bag. Don't get me wrong we have our good days, were we will laugh, smile, play things like that but I forget any of these bad things that he has done to me.

            I only have a few months of my freshmen year left and I can't help but think that 95% of them were spent with him holding me and touching me. The thoughts of the things we have done beings to turn my stomach.

*Flashback to December*

"No Zayn my mom is in the next room." I move his hand from my lap.

"Come Mackenzie."

            He moves his hand over my shorts were no one has ever touched me. I liked it but I wish it wasn't him. He started to move it under my shorts once again but I pushed him away. My mom walked into my sister's room where we had wanted to watch the movie.

"We are going to the store do you guys want anything?" she asked

"No thank you." I answer

            She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, she has no idea how much help I really need. I practically have help me on my forehead and have no idea what I'm doing.  He put his hand down and shorts, and put it inside me... I didn't like it not at all.