Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15:

The rest of the night and weekend passed by in a blur. I didn't see Zander or Lilli the entire time,  they were busy with their mom, planning their 18th birthday party. I did hang out with Kya and Jenna at the mall on Sunday afternoon, but it just ended with Kya getting a guy's number at the food court.

"Mondays are evil. I'm convinced." I told the group. Kya, Jenna, Lilli, Zander and I were standing in the parking lot. "And cold." Kya added. She was wrapped in a new fleece jacket she'd picked up at the mall. "Yea, it may be March but it's still freezing." Zander said pulling me to him. "It's really not bad, guys." I said. "Says you." Jenna said, with an eyeroll. "You're like a damn oven 24/7." Zander laughed. "True I'm loving the heat." he told the group as he wrapped him arms around my front. "Haha." I said sacastically. "Why don't you just use me as a heat source for all your baking needs then? First batch's free." I told them. "Ooo. There's that sass I love so much." Zander replied as he steered me towards school.

Zander walked with me to my locker and waited as I got my Spainish binder. When I slammed my locker door, he leaned down to give me a goodbye kiss. Before he pulled away, he whispered in my ear. "Can't wait for you to warm me up later." he said quietly, in his deep tone. I felt my face flush at his words. "I'll see you later." I said as I turned to walk away.

---

In the empty hallway before lunch, I was taking off my sweater, when I felt large hands wrap around my waist. "Zander you scared me. You have to start making louder footsteps or something." I said.  

It wasn't Zander standing behind me when I turned around, it was Liam.

  -- Don't forget to leave a like <3 --