Class 10 The Fight

Nagisa's POV

I smiled to myself while I looked at my reflection through the mirror in front of me. I adjusted the tie at my collar. I seemed that the students can get good grades if they want to study. After a few days, I could see that most of them average and there's some who's smart. They could do it after all if they study hard!

"Well! Let's give it my best today too!" I encouraged myself as I exited the teacher's room with today's material at my hand.

I stopped in front of the room which had '3-E' on it.

'Come think of it... We haven't change the class name tag... I should change it, aren't I? Even though It was a precious memory for me and other students from class E, for now, I should think about these students...' I made up my mind to change it.

"Good Morning, Students!" I said out loud with a smile at my face as I slide the door open. A hard object almost come into contact with my face, thankfully, I'm able to dodge it. This is the second time...

"Hey! That's dangerous, everyone. Who did that?" I'm surprised when I saw the class in a mess. I sighed inwardly. What is it this time...?

They didn't stop even when I already here. I looked for the source, only to found out it's coming from Hikari and Shin. They yelled at each other.

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE!?"

"IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, BAKA SHIN! IF YOU ALWAYS SKIP CLASS, YOU'LL END UP IDIIIIIIOT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" I approached Yuu who's at the crowds that watching them from afar. He noticed me and smiled to me warily. He looked a bit worried. Huh? How strange of him to be worried now. Since when we met for the first time, she didn't care if Hikari and Shin fighting.

"Hey, what's the problem this time, Yuu-san?" Yuu sighed as he averted his eyes.

"Well..."

Then, He started to tell me the story about how He and Hikari tried to make Shin come to school by force and now they ended up fighting. I sighed at this.

"But, it's strange."

"What?" Yuu asked.

"When we met for the first time, Shin and Hikari also fought, they even use their fist but you're not bothered by that even a bit."

Yuu scratched his hair sheepishly. "Well, that time and this time is different. Honestly, I prefer them to fight with their fist than their mouth. Since... Shin can't... hold back his harsh mouth or something like that... I guess?"

I didn't quite understand that but I decided to stop them before it get any worse. I walked forward to stop both of them.

"STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU!" I shouted. Hikari's and Shin's attention averted to me. I glared at both of them. The two face's paled at this.

"Uh... Oh... This is bad..." I heard Hikari muttered. She looked down in shame. But, Shin just glared back at me. He really didn't know when to give up.

"What do you want, huh!?" He shouted loudly at me. Hey, can you keep your voice down a bit? It's hurting my ears.

"Shin, stop it!"

"Shut up, Hikari! Don't tell me what to do!"

I fake coughed to get their attention. I glanced at Hikari and Yuu. "Yuu-san, Hikari-san, I know that you just want to complete the task, but no matter how I look at this problem, what you do isn't right. It wasn't right to force someone to come to school. I know that you two care about him, but, please don't force him. I also didn't want my task to be completed like this."

"We're sorry, Nagisa-sensei..." The two apologized immediately. I glanced at Shin now. He didn't seem to care about what I do, since he kept on glaring at Hikari.

"Takeda-san, please refrain yourself from fighting. The two of them care about you, even though the way they show it wasn't right, you still have to be grateful knowing someone else cares about you. This morning, Hikari-san even patched your wound, right?" He touched his bandaged wrist.

"I don't know what made you have that wound, but Hikari cares about you, that's why she patched it up. It was also the reason why Hikari forced you to come to school. She worried about your education that will left behind if you didn't come to school." I gave him a lecture.

"Both side are wrong, Hikari-san and Yuu-san were wrong, but Takeda-san also wrong, so please stop yourselves from fighting and let's start the class." I said sternly. I hoped that they will cooperate with me. Sadly, it didn't go well.

"Huh!? You're asking me to listen to all of your bullshit!? Like the hell I'll listen to it! Who are you to me anyways? You're nobody. I don't even care if you die or what." Shin said harshly. I was taken back a bit by that. No one ever said that to me before, but I'll never let it affect me. Hikari got mad at what Shin's said.

"Shin! Don't say something like that ever again! Nagisa-sensei is a great teacher. He don't lose hope at us, even though we're so troublesome to be regulated! He's kind to us! He teaches well, his teaching is easy to understand. It's rude to say something like that to someone you don't even know!" She yelled at him. Shin took a step forward to her.

"I said 'Don't tell me what to do'. Don't you understand that or are you actually an idiot in disguise?" He taunted her. Slowly, I became sick of this. Hell, they're in the last year of High School! Can't they act mature for a bit? Just when I want to get mad at them, Shin don't let me to do it since he spoke up again.

"You're really a troublesome person, Hikari. You create nothing but trouble for me. I'm sure this is why Haru—!" Hikari looked really hurt at his sentences. Her eyes went wide and she looked bewildered and betrayed at this. This is the first time I saw Hikari made that kind of face. Well, I just recently met her, but from my experience past these days, I didn't think that she could make such a face.

"SHIN! STOP IT!" Before Shin could finish his sentences, Yuu shouted loudly to stop him immediately. He glared hard at Shin, like saying 'I'll give you a good punch in the face'.

Shin realized what he just said. He looked at Hikari who looked down at the floor right now. She kept silent and didn't say anything. I think I understand now why Yuu said he prefers if both of them fight with their fist, not their mouth.

Word is a greater weapon than sword after all.

"Hika—!" Shin was about to call her, to apologize, but Hikari spoke up first.

"No. I'm a troublesome person. I create nothing but trouble in this world. I never did anything that's right. 'You should just die'. Haru was right about that. It's okay. You don't have to say sorry or anything. That's the truth. I knew it from the start." She said clearly. But, I saw a tear falls the ground.

"But, about that sentences you said to me at that time... I guess I'm still naïve after all about it."

After that, Hikari exited the classroom through the door. Leaving all of us in silent.

I guess being a teacher is hard after all...

A/N : Hey, there! This is the chapter 10. Ah, and if you for get about it, Takeda-san is Shin. Since his full name is Takeda Shin. Actually, I want to make this chapter kind of hurtful or something like that...? But I guess it didn't turn out like that. I just can't make a story with a feeling like that. Anyway, thank you for all of your support! I'm really happy when I read you guys' comment! Please tell me what you think about this chapter. And if you have any suggestion for me, feel free to say it!

See you guys in the next chapter!