Class 12 The Entrance Ceremony (Part 1)

Nagisa's POV

This is bad...This is bad... I'm died now... I'm going to die...

To all of you who wondering about what happened, I'll tell you the reason for this...

I'M LATE

Maybe you think that being late isn't that much problem but it's important for me. A teacher couldn't possibly late! It will be a bad example for the students, especially when my students already like this.

I quickly ran to the top of the mountain, my clothes became quite a mess. My bag which in my hand almost being opened because of the wind. I can't believe this...

Finally, after a few moment, I arrived at in front of the building. I rushed to the teacher's room to tidy up my things and then ran to the classroom.

"Everyone! I'm sorry that I'm late!"

....

...

..

.

No responds...? I looked around only to see that no one were there. I grew a tick mark. I laughed ,irritated by this.

"Hahaha... What's these kids up to now...? It seems that I went to soft with them..." I let out my pure bloodlust that always stay hidden until now.

I let out a small devil laugh. They always skipped my class, only a few people attend them. And now, none of them were here. I cracked my knuckles.

"It's been a while since I beat someone up..."

When I realized what I just said, I sighed. It seems that I was leaking too much bloodlust. Anyway, where are they now?

I picked up my phone from my blazer pocket. I stared at the date, which is 25th of April.

Wait... 25th of April...?

That's the entrance ceremony!

I immediately ran through the forest while cursed under my breath. I can't believe that I made such a mistake like this.

After about 15 minutes, I arrived at Gokuraku Municipal High School. While I stood in front of the entrance, a group of students exited the school.

'Don't tell me, they're already finished?!'

I slumped down while cried a fake tears. What a good teacher you are Nagisa... What a good teacher...

But did my students really came here for the entrance ceremony? Well, they're delinquent but some of them are not. I'm sure that they attended the entrance ceremony.

And then, I noticed that something is weird about these students who came out from the gates. Only 5 people came out from the school, all boys. 3 of them looks like an ordinary delinquent and 2 of then looks like a normal high school students.

'Huh, isn't that weird? Why there's only five students?'

Before they notice me, I hid behind a tree in front of the school. They approached the tree, so I quickly climbed the tree and crawled on a sturdy branch and kneel on them. I closed my eyes to concentrate on conceal my presence. When I'm done, I looked below to see these students smoking. I frowned.

'So, even students here smoke, even though they're not from Class 3-5...'

A bulky muscular boy with a deadly sharp eyes glared at the tree I'm at. He kicked the tree so hard that it shakes. I hold the branches tightly, so I'm safe. He didn't seem to notice me.