Class 4 : Off to the old class E

Nagisa's POV

" I believe you guys know Kunugigaoka High School right?"

" Of course, Kunugigaoka High School is very well known. They are the school for the elites right?" Yuu asked and I nodded.

" And, there's a mountain beside it right? And a building with classroom on top of it."

" Is there a small school? I don't know any of it." A girl spoke. Hikari looked at her.

" There is one! I went on that mountain and saw it." Hikari said cheerfully. Yuu looked at Hikari weirdly.

" What are you doing in the mountain, Hikari?" He asked. Hikari flinched. " N-Nothing!"

Yuu stared at Hikari emotionlessly. Hikari rolled her eyes to the side and sweated. Yuu sighed. " Whatever..." He muttered.

" How about we use that classroom?" All of them choked on my suggestion.

" W-Wha?"

" What are you saying, sensei?" Yuu asked me. I laughed at their reaction.

" I'm serious." I said.

" What about the principal? We need his permission right? In the first place, isn't Kunugigaoka own that mountain? Then we need their permission to use that mountain. It's troublesome..." Hikari said.

" There's no need to worry about that. I already have the principal words. I'm free to do anything to all of you. And the one who own that mountain is us." After that, all of them looked dumbfounded.

" Us?" They asked. Instead of answering,I pull out my phone and call someone. The contact ID said ' Yuuma Isogai'.

" Hello? Isogai speaking."

" Hello, Isogai-kun. It's been a while." I greeted.

" Nagisa! It's been a while. How are you?"

" I'm fine. How about you?"

" I'm fine,too. So, what do you need?" He asked through the phone.

" The key is with you right?" The class wondered about what their sensei about to do.

" Yes, the key is with me. What's wrong? Do you need it?" After a while, I explained to him the situation about class 3-5.

".... So that's why I need the key. May I use the class?" I finished. Whew, that was a long talk.

" Sure, It's fine for you to use the class, I mean, we haven't use it too. It's a waste to leave it just like that. How about you take the key now?"

" Huh? Right now?" I asked. I still have 4 hours to teach.

" I'm still at school, just now we finished cleaning the school."

" Really? Ah, right, I forgot today you all went to clean it. I'm sorry I couldn't come today."

Isogai laughed. " No need to worry about it. This is your first day on school after all. Just come here now, bring your students if you want." He said.

I glanced at the class. ' Maybe I will bring a few of them... since I can't teach them in a class like this too.'

"Sure, I'll went there now. I'll bring a few of them. Bye and thank you, Isogai-kun."

"Bye!"

With that, the call ended. The students looked at each other, maybe exchanging think about what happening.