Class 3 : The Principal

Nagisa POV

After hearing what Yuu said, I decided to ask the principal to provide class 3-5 some new table and chair. Since Yuu said he won't come with me, I told him to go to go back to the class to check on Hikari and Shin, since they were fighting before. He agreed and went back to class. And, of course after I ask the principal about it, he refused right away. Well, It's not like I don't expected it though.

Flashback>>>

I knocked on the door with 'Principal's Room' sign on it. After hearing a 'come in', I opened the door and walked inside. At the very center of the room, there's a chair. I looked at the principal. The principal who had short silver hair and sharp red hair ordered me to sat at the chair. I sat there without any words. From what I see, the principal seems young, maybe around late 20's or early 30's.

" Is there anything you need, Nagisa-sensei?" He said with a fake smile.

" I'm sorry for my rudeness principal, I know that I'm new here but, may I ask you a favor?" I returned it with the same smile.

" Yes, What is it?"

" The thing is... May I ask you to provide some table and chair for class 3-5?" I let out a little bloodlust. " The table and chair in the class already worn out and dirty. May I have a new one? Since they need it to study." His smile didn't waver a slightest bit. The little bloodlust didn't affect him at all.

" I'm sorry but I'm afraid that I can't give you any of it."

" Why?"

" There's no teacher in this school who willing to teach class 3-5, maybe you're the only one. Beside, I don't give a care about class 3-5. They don't worth anything for this school. Nagisa-sensei, I'm sorry but can you leave now? I happened to busy at the time."

Nagisa clenched his fist. 'Busy in your dream...'

I walked to the door. Just as I opened the door, I turned my head and faced him. " Just to confirm it, you said that ' I don't give a care of class 3-5', right?"

" Yes. You may do anything them." I smiled.

" Then I will take your word on it." I said as I exited the room.

End of Flashback

And here I am, in the hallway. I'm on my way back to class 3-5.

' It's seems I only have that choice...' I thought as I sighed.

As soon as I entered the class, a book came flying and hit my face. I lose my balance and fall on the floor.

"Whoa! I'm so sorry Nagisa-sensei!" Hikari shouted as he bowed in front of me. I rubbed my now red nose.

" N-No, It's alright, Yamamoto-san."

" It's all your fault, Shin Baka! It should have hit you! How dare you dodge it!?" She shouted to Shin who's right beside me. Shin ignored her as he continue to dodge the book Hikari throws. I sweatdropped as I watched the class I'm put in care to is a chaos right now. Then, Yuu approached me.

" Nagisa-sensei, I'm sorry about this." He bowed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

" What happened? Why don't stop them?"

" Well... When I came back, Shin and Hikari still fighting, I wanted to stop them but they both glared at me as soon as I stepped in. Besides, look at them, sensei." I looked at Hikari who keep on throwing book to Shin. "Even though they're fighting, they looks happy right? That's how we are in class 3-5. Although we often to be fighting, we are close to each other. That's why I think I don't need to stop them."

I nodded in understanding before speak up. " But, I need to tell you guys something since the principal won't provide us the tables and chairs." Yuu turned to me then sighed as he faced the front again.

" So he didn't want huh... Well I already expected it."

" That's why I want to give you guys a solution ."

" Then, Hikari! Can you gather the class, please?" Yuu requested to Hikari. Hikari stopped fighting with Shin.

" Sure!" She said as she walked to the front. Yuu and a few of the others who heard the conversation between Hikari and Yuu placed their palm over their ears. I frowned.

' Huh? What's wrong' Hikari took a deep breath then shouted loudly.

" YOU PUNKS FROM CLASS 3-5! LISTEN TO NAGISA-SENSEI FOR A WHILE PLEASE!" Her voice is so loud that my ears are ringing. 'Ouch... That's hurts...'

" Hikari! You don't need to shout like that!"

" Sorry! Hahaha..." Hikari laughed a bit.

" Anyway, why should we do that?" A guy with black hair shouted in disagreement. Hikari glared at him. The guy flinched.

" Listen or I'll beat you to pulp." Hikari threatened him. I moved to the center in front of the class and fake coughed to get their attention.

" So, since the principal declined my favor, I have an offer to you guys." I said with a smile. I always wanted to do this. To use the place we treasured since 7 years ago....

A/N : Okay, first I'm really sorry that I take a loooooooong  since the last update. At first I intended to update every week but some stuff came... Well, this is for chapter 3. Tell me if you have any suggestion. I'll try to update soon. Thank you! See you at the next chapter ^_^!