i.. left

AN: (--) = fastforward/next scene.
Warning, there will be some indecent words.

___________________________

Den's:
I never actually dreamed of having that white long dress. I never dreamed of walking down the long, red isle. I never dreamed of someone who'll wait for me at the end of it. I never dreamed of having a grand wedding. Actually, I never dreamed at all. Ugh! I hope I know how to lie. Let's just say, everything I said was a lie. It was the complete opposite. To tell you honestly,

I actually did.

---------

"Ly, how do I look?"

Den's currently fitting different kinds of dress for her last interview for the scholarship at University of Oxford .

"Fine" Alyssa said as she looks away sadly. "I guess."

Dennise noticed it, she walks closer to Alyssa and sat beside her.

"Am I going to explain myself again, Baby?"

"Look. I don't want you to go," Alyssa said as she look back to the blue-eyed girl, "but I know it's your dream."

"Thank you for understanding. That's why I love you."

"But for the last time," Alyssa pauses for awhile. "I'm asking you to stay. Please."

"Ly-"

"You can take your med school here. Sa Ateneo. You can play volleyball with me. That's the dream, diba? Baby, you don't have to go." Alyssa pleaded, holding Den's hand. "I- I need you here."

"Ly, it's my dream. I know you knew about that. It's my dream school too." Den, explaining herself again to Alyssa. "I know even when I'm away, we can still work this out. Can we?"

The latter nodded subtly as she let go of Den's hand.

"I guess you don't have any idea about long-distance relationship." Alyssa says looking away. "I'm telling you, Dennise. It's not what you expect. It's bullsht!"

"Ly, we can text or call, we have facetime."

Alyssa chuckled sarcastically, "FaceTime?"

"Yeah. We can sti--"

"FaceTime doesn't even solve that sht. It's like dating the computer or that fckng phone. Dennise, it's not that easy!"

"Alyssa, ano ba?! I'm trying not to fight this over again but you're pushing me." Dennise said trying to control herself. "You can follow your dream, but I can't follow mine?!"

"You'll be away for years, Dennise. For god's sake!"

"I guess you should just deal with your volleyball and I'll deal with mine." Dennise said and walked out of their condo unit.

Alyssa quickly went out and tried to catch Dennise before she could run away. As she got close to her she grabs her waist and hugs her from behind. Tears slip in Den's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I'm just- I'm just afraid of--" Dennise turns around to face Aly. She held Aly's chin and lifts it up to face her. Alyssa whispers the last 2 words, "losing you."

"You're not losing me. Okay?"

"I know. I know. I'm sorry." Alyssa says as she hugs Dennise.