Chapter 16

This is slightly long since the story needs to progress xd
____

'Now how to tell Reborn..'

'Should I just tell him?'

'Or would I tell half the truth? Since the best lies comes from the truth..'

"What do I tell Reborn now.."

Tsuna muttered out loud.

"Tell me what?"

A voice behind his right ear whispered out..

"Hmmm?"

Reborn licked Tsuna's ears then bit it making the brunette gasp a bit.

"R-reb-booorn!~"

Tsuna turned around pushing away the unknown hands that somehow just traveled to his waist.

"S-sstaaap"

"Can W-we.."

The Hitman growled.

"Stop avoiding the subject"

He whispered in the others ears.

"I-i..."

"My father called asking me to go on Hq..I mean home.."

Tsuna muttered.

The Hitman raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to meet your parents?"

The Hitman smirked raising his eye brow again in a questioned way look.

"N-no not like that!"

"But Reborn it's.."

"Parent."

Tsuna said looking straight at his lover's eyes.

The brunette suprisingly pulled the hitman's tie down giving him a quick peck on the lips.

And of course plans don't always go the way we wanted them too..

Before Tsuna could pull back from that said peck Reborn placed his hand behind Tsuna's head in the intent of deepening the kiss.

While the brunette in instinct usually just placed his arms around Reborn's shoulders also pulling closer. 

When they stopped eating each other's face or also known as kissing Reborn in a swift motion started to target his lover's neck.

Tsuna now regained a bit of senses..

"M-my friends..haven't really saw me since I left...

"And it's okay to talk about my mother...because I never knew her.."

"...."

Reborn stayed quiet realizing maybe now that Tsuna talked more about his family in a different light it's getting serious since they both somehow never openly talk about there families, it shouldn't be the time to eat his lover's neck...

In a way Reborn was disappointed that they had to talk about it right now...

Even though the Hitman hadn't talked Tsuna knows that his lover's listening..

Even though they've been together for about x years they only gave the outline of there families not really the whole story...

Since it's still the plot that Reborn hadn't told Tsuna about his job...then how could he tell him about his family?

"I never told my friends that I left..well I did only after I had left..I still talked to them though..I can think most of them are probably a little angry with me..and I told my father though..."

"He was hesitant about me leaving Italy but agreed.."

"I came here in Japan to see how my mother might have lived that's what I told my father but it was also like a vacation from everything.."

"And perhaps experience the environment here.." where I don't see blood most of the time..

Was silently added..

The brunette chuckled.

He then placed a hand at Reborn's face.

"...."

"I never though I would meet someone for me.."

"Here in all places where I haven't even spent my life on.."

"I guess I have my mother help me on that huh.."

"I never knew her.."

"She never saw me but knew me.."

"And she gave me a present.."

Tears dropped on Tsuna's eyes.

(A/N:I'm crying right now ㅠㅠ)

"Ne Reborn, it's weird to miss someone you don't know?"

"..."

"I-its because I miss her.."

"I m-miss oka-san.."

"....."

Reborn knew he doesn't need to say anything..

Since..

Actions Speak Louder Than Words..

He hugged his sobbing lover...

Whispering sweet words kissing his forehead for a little comfort..

Eventually the brunette stopped crying and fell asleep on the process..

"Hmm..I'll plan now.."

Carrying Tsuna Princess style in there bedroom.

Then Reborn got his work related phone..

"Schedule me a flight for tomorrow."

"Reborn-sama do you want it on a public plane?"

"What do you think it means?"

Reborn said snapping.

"After you tell the pilot and the crew to get my private plane ready by tomorrow your fired."

"B-bu!-"

He then hanged up after that.

Today wasn't his day that much..

Seeing his lover cry like that...

He headed back to there bedroom where he watched the brunette sleep..

(A/N:Not like and Edward creepy way of watching -_- "I watch you sleep all night.." I mean who does that? Reborn isn't a vampire..)

And the Hitman fell asleep after.

Reborn has some plans after that day..to make his lover forget about sad things and distract him..

In Italy...and perhaps finally do a Confession he'd been trying to say and do...

______

^_^ I was sad and crying writing that part about his mother..and happy for Reborn finally at least 1% closer to confessing lol and also happy it's progressing :d