I rolled my eyes. I never bothered telling my mom that it wasn't me because I didn't want her to create a commotion and get Yui in trouble.

"Don't roll your eyes like that, young lady."

"Yes ma'am." 

I kissed my mother gently on her cheek, took an apple and left.

*******

I walked towards my class alone. It was such a different atmosphere. Back in Monty High, I was always surrounded with friends even if Yui didn't drop me off. It was somewhat lonely here.

 "Heads up!" I heard someone scream.

I looked back to see what was going on only to be greeted with a basketball, not did I only drop all my books, but I now also have a nose bleed. Just great.

"Hey, sorry about that, here let me help you."

I collected all my loose papers without bothering to look up at the person who was talking to me. I mean, he was probably a jock, and as soon as he figures out my social ranking, he would ignore me anyways. That was how high school worked.

"You can just leave. Go back to your friends and leave me be." I said rudely as I wiped the blood that trickled down from my nose.

"Gee, what's with the attitude? I was only trying to help."

"Your help is not required."

As soon as he left, I looked up. I couldn't help but wonder why that guy sounded so strangely familiar. I hope he wasn't a transfer student from Monty High. I didn't need everyone to know how I got expelled.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, I had to make sure I didn't have random blood stains everywhere. I didn't mean to but I overheard a conversation between two girls that were from my English class.

"I cannot believe she sent him off. I mean he's so hot!"

"That nerdy girl is just like, plain weird okay? Maybe she's lesbian."

"OhMyGawd, now that you mentioned it, she was super duper close to Subs. I even saw them play footsie under the table last week!"

Subs was one of my only friends here. She didn't have many people swarm around her so I thought she was fine to befriend. Plus, aside from her being really weird with her obsession with poetry, she was a pretty cool person.

"A lesbian nerd!" 

They continue giggling while gossiping, I remembered when I was one of those girls who would talk about everything that happened, only I don't make rude assumptions. Not only am I a nerd now, but I am also gay. I bet that rumor is going to get to everyone by lunch.

***********

I settled down in the lab and took out my chemistry books. Yeah, I was the only one with their books out, what's with the students here? They could atleast put a little effort and take them out while they talk. Not that there is any point of this class, for me anyways.

"Jamie." Mr. Ronald called out.

"Yes sir?"

"Mind helping out?"

"With what sir?"

"I have some urgent matters to attend to, so can you please teach class today?"

"As much as I'm thrilled to teach your class," I said sarcastically, "I'd rather just sit here."

"Please Jamie. I'll boost your chemistry grade."

"Sir," I laughed, "my grade is the highest it can get."

Stares shot at me from everywhere. I can probably read their minds right now.

'What a cocky nerd.'

'How can she get a high average with such a crappy teacher?'

I only managed to get their attention for two minutes though, since I'm not interesting enough.

"I'll let you do whatever you want in my class. You don't even have to attend if you don't want to."

I thought about it for a while, it would be nice to be able to go home early some days and not have to listen to things that I already know.

"Alright, you've got yourself a deal."

"Oh and do hand out the test papers, thank you, Jamie."

I stood up and made my way up the board as Mr. Ronald left. I looked around the room and sighed. This school is pathetic. I miss Monty High.

"Class be quiet."

Naturally, nobody listens to the nerd. I spotted a guy with his back towards me, surrounded by all the popular girls. He reminded me of Yui before we got together, irresistible to girls.

"You over there, turn around and stop flirting with all the girls."

As he turned around, my eyes widen. It was Jason.