reaper x female reader

(WARNING VERY SAD! BE PREPARED!!!)

You and reyes were long time friends. From the start of overwatch even to the fall, you two were never seen without each other.

Until the day he died. You were heart broken. The times that you two spent together, gone. Just like the flash of light that took both your best friend and lover.

(Present day)

The task was an easy one, take the payload and move it from one side of the area to the other without being seen. These were never hard. So when talon ambushed you and your team members you were separated.

With all the gun fire that was going around you, you never saw the shot gun till it was to late.

There was a sticking crack that rang out into the night. You felt a searing pain go down your arm and a throbbing pain in your now shattered shoulder blade.

You let out a scream of anguish. Now realizing the situation you were in you ran to the nearest exit.

That was mistake number one.

As you ran you heard some guy yell something like
"Release the fogs" at least that's what you heard. when you were running felt something chasing after you, you made the poor decision of looking back.

Right behind you was a mammoth of a dog. But not just any dog. They were wolfs. Werewolves.

Your heart beat faster then it has ever with the adrenaline pumping though your blood. You knew that you couldn't keep running. It kept jostling your shoulder sending strike after strike of pain down your arm.

That was until something latched onto your leg, making you fall to the ground. You let out a pained grown before there were sounds of shot guns being fired at the werewolf. There was a wine and then a thud. You looked up only to be met with the mask of the reaper.

"(Y-Y/n)?" His voice and question caught you of guard. How did he know your name? The only people who do are... from...

"Gabe?" You looked up at the mask questioning if it really was him. He squatted in front of you. As a hand reached up and grabbed the mask. Their was a small moment of hesitation before the mask came off. Revealing the man who you thought was dead.

"Gabe." You couldn't help the smile that formed on your face, or the tears that slid down your face.

"(Y/n) what happened?" His gloved hand moved to the side of your face brushing over some of the scars from the fights you've been in. You were going to reply but the thing that stopped you was a warm feeling on your leg.

You looked down to see the lower part of your pants covered in blood. With a bite mark in your leg. You felt the color drained from face. You had been bit.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" You pointed to your leg. You could already feel the poison in your blood, spreading though out your body. It also didn't help that it was the night of the full blue moon.

"Gabe i need you to promise me something."

"What?"

You took a shaky breath, "i need you to promise me that when i change. In to that... thing. That you will kill me."

He stood there in shock. You two were finally reunited, after years of thinking that each other were dead. Just to have somethin bite you and ask for him to kill you.

You tensed up as you felt the transformation start.
"Gabe please i don't want to hurt you or anyone else."

Ypur hands started tp change. And you cpuld feel the bones blending ways they shouldn't.
"GABE PLEASE!!!"

Before you knew it there was a gun to your head loaded with a silver bullet.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry." A gun shot rang out through the alleyway. With the last of your strength you said this,

"Thank you gabe. I will always love you."

Your body now limp on the ground half mangled between human and werewolve.

He stood there over your body. No words to say he just raised his gun and pulled the trigger. His boad fell next to your's. Before he died he grabbed your hand and said,

"I'm coming for you my love."

Oh boy here come the water works again. ;-;

Well this very sad thing goes to ambharvs. Thanks for the request and I'm going to hide in the corner again. Bye everyone. See you in the next story after i drownd myself in my own tears.

~fudge. ,;-;,