hanzo x male reader

"Victory" said the announcer. You high fived your teammates seeing that your team won.
"Wow (y/n) if it wasn't for you using your ultimate we wouldn't have won."
"Don't thank me thank mercy if it wasn't for her healing me i would have die before i could have used my ultimate."  Everyone said good game to the other team. Though sometime during the match you were stuck in an uncomfortable position for a little while and when you were freed you got up a little too quickly witch maked you stretch a muscle and now your back hurt like crazy. Maybe a massage would help.
"Hey mccree. "
"Yeah lad?"
"Do you know anyone that can give a good massage?"
"Well i heard that hanzo can give a good massage. Why?"
"Oh no reason. Thanks."
"No problem lad." You secretly had a crush on hanzo but because of the hard Demeter he has your weren't sure if he felt the same way.
'Now to find hanzo. That's the trick.' You walked aroundthe base for a little while until you found his room. You knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door.  You were about to knock again but the door opend bedore you could.
"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"
"Well i heard that you could give a good massage. Is that right?"
"Well, yes but why would need one?"
"Well during the match i think i pulled a muscle in my back, and it's kind of hard to move."
"Oh. I guess i could give you one if need be. Here come in."
"Thanks." Hanzo walked you over to his couch and motioned for you to lay down. You did as he showed you and layed down.but not without a little pain. You heard him crack his nuckles and put his hand on your back. When he started it felt like the pain in your back just disappeared. You were puddy in his hands right now. You could feel his hands moveing around your back and just relieving any knot in your back.
"Is this helping (y/n)?"
"Yes it's helping a lot. Thank you hanzo." He continued this for a few more minutes till you said that you were good. As much as you didn't want to leave you turned and walked to the door.
"Thanks again hanzo."
"It wasn't a problem."
"Well i got to get going I'll see you around."
"(Y/n) Wait."
"Yes what is i-" you were cut of by hanzo kissing you. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks.
"I love you (y/n)."
"I-i love you to hanzo."
"You know the first time i met you i thought that you were just a guy that didn't take anything seriously. Though as time went on i realized how wrong i was. Your more than just a guy that doesn't take anything seriously, your my guy that doesn't take anything seriously."
"Oh hanzo. Well to be honest i thought that you hated me when we first met. You were so serious, and you always had that look of displeasure on your face. But like you said i relized that i had a feeling for you. i learnd that your not just a grumpy man who doesn't like to have fun. You just have a different way of showing how you care for some one." Hanzo hugged you and you hugged back. As all this went down unknown to you two traser was filming this, and later in the day your very grumpy man was chaseing her trying to get her phone and delete the video. The key word was trying.

Sorry about how short this one was. I wasn't to familiar on how i sould make hanzo act. Anyways this one was requested by the lovely, Techlogic45. Thanks for the request and keep the requsets coming guys. With that said see all y'all fudgeys later!
Fudge out.