genji x cyborg reader

You were just walking around the city enjoying the sight of it all. As you watched some bird fly over top of your head. You ran into someone knocking both of you onto the ground.
"Sorry i wasn't pay-" you stopped mid sentence because you saw the person that you ran into was just like you. Accept insted of a (f/c) visor they had a green one. They were also very toned and looked very strong. You realized that you were staring and felt kind of bad.
'Sorry for knoing you over and um staring. Would you like some help?" You got up and held out a hand. He sat there for a minute before shaking there, his?, head before he stood up and walked away.
'Well that was strange. I wonder who he is.'
(Genji's POV)
I was walking through tge city when i ran into someone but when i looked at them they looked just like me except there visor was (f/c) instead of green. The color looked good on them. I didn't realize that they said something and was holding there hand out to help me up. I shook my head and stood up. What is this feeling in my chest? I better go ask mercy. I walked away from them and headed to the base.
(Timeskip provided by genji' butt. You know you love it)
"There is nothing wrong with you genji. But i know what this is that your feeling."
"What is it?"
"Your in love."
"What?!"
"So who is it?"
"Docter!"
"What i just asked. Now go find and just tell them how you feel."
"Is that all it takes?"
"Yes and if they feel the same then tou to would date."
"Oh. Like mccree and hanzo? (Sorry if you don't like that ship i just though that it would fit. :))
"Um yes? Well just go tell them."
"Okay thank you docter."
(Reader's POV)
You were walking down the streets think to yourself. There is no way that you fell for a guy that you just ran into on the street. That's just stupid. Then again nothings to strange for you. Somehow you walked into an alleyway by accident and found yourself in a sticky situation. Literally you think that you stepped on some gum so now uou foots sticky. But also there were a male and female walking towards you cornering you.
"Look wat the cat dragged in." The female said.
"Now now there's better was then violence to fix thing's."
"Ha! Look at that the little pile of bolts trying to act all innocent."
"What are you talking about?"
"You and your kind don't belong here."the man said.
"Look i don't want to cause anything okay."
"To bad." The man and the woman started walking towards you. They were about to hit you until there was a sound of something getting sliced. You opened your eyes to see the man standing in front of you.
"Don't worry they won't bother you again."
"Thanks. Um what's your name?"
"Genji. My name is genji."
"Ah. Okay thank you genji. And I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you."
"Um can i talk to you about something."
"Yeah actually i needed to tell you something too." He motioned you to follow him. He walked to a place in the park that was almost empty.
"So um what is it you needed to tell me (y/n)?"
"Oh well it's just. This is going to sound strange but i think tht i like you. I meen like like you."
"Oh. Well that's actual what i need to tell you. I got this strange feeling and i found out that it wad love." You didn't do it much but you took off your mask and looked at him. He took his off to and it surprised you at how similar the scars were. Then you both kissed. Unknown to you two a certain gamer and music maker where hiding in the bushes.
"Ha! I told you that he had a heart!"
"Oh just shut up would you." With that hana got up and did the chicken dance.

I hope that it wasn't to cheesy or out of character. But i would like to thank,blackknight_1024 for requesting this. I hope you liked it and things mught be coming out a little slower now that tennis is starting. Well i will see y'all fudgeys later!
~fudge